Chace Thibodeaux
A
In response to Milla Mélomane.
While I agree with the sentiment, I doubt this conversation actually happened.
02:36 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Craig Wiesner
A
In San Mateo County this program is very successful in moving people out of homelessness and into stable lives. https://www.reachandteach....
01:43 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Craig Wiesner
A
This is why "Housing First" works.
01:33 PM - Apr 05, 2024
ReggieFitz53
A
Well stated. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
12:23 PM - Apr 05, 2024
This Gurl
A
So many people don't realize or even think about how close they are or could be to becoming homeless. One catastrophic event, one debilitating illness or injury, one bad business decision...you never know.

As my granny Gunga used to say "There but for the grace pumpkin...there but for the grace"
09:49 AM - Apr 05, 2024
tamra c
A
I have seen many homeless persons, not the ones begging, but the shaken and shocked ones, very intelligent and sleeping on sidewalks. Then, I literally went to an ATM, if I didn't have any cash on me, to give them something just to eat and clear their mind for next step & let them know: not alone.
01:08 AM - Apr 05, 2024
tamra c
A
In response to tamra c.
I have also provided my number, just in case they're in trouble and need help. People matter, judgements of others at their lowest, do not matter to me. Person who judge others at their lowest, are not persons I want to waste time with, as they defeat purpose of being on this earth: to help.
01:11 AM - Apr 05, 2024
3Cs
A
This should not have to be explained to anyone.
06:47 PM - Apr 04, 2024
Terminator LX
A
I had to reteach my son this lesson every time he'd come back from spending the summer with his paternal family. 🙄 The they claim homeless population affects their business. I told him to ask them if they've ever tried to HELP the people instead of just blaming & resenting them?
06:18 PM - Apr 04, 2024
Nevada Jones
A
America's cruel catch-22.
06:10 PM - Apr 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}