Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Thank you #LolaTAC (The Awesome Cat 🐈) for training your hooman so well. Enjoy playing with my namesake on the other side of the rainbow 🌈 bridge. I will look after dad & continues his training but first I is goings to explore MY new forever home
03:44 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
In response to Darren Pindred.
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Nine months ago I was born in Fort William & yesterday Peter brought me to MY new forever home near Motherwell. I is still settlings in but with MY wee blanket sorted I took a nap next to dad after which I played with MY favourite toy for a bit before a walkabout 😺
01:42 AM - Dec 14, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) It's only 11:20am & already I have had busy day. I has been chatting with dad about what we should watch. I decided on #ChicagoMed but only after I has done some exploring, checking the shopping & playing with some awesome toys 😺
06:42 AM - Dec 14, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Woke up dad at 5am so we could watch another fantastic episode of #ChicagoMed . I then sat under the cool breeze of MY fan for a bit before going for a munch. Dad thinks it's funny I alternate between wet & dry food at the same time 😹
03:38 AM - Dec 15, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I really enjoyed exploring MY desk. It's supurr awesome to napnap on. After my exploration I went to chill out with dad for a bit. Whilst had his napnap I ordered him a wee surpurrise to thank him for taking me in 😺
05:13 AM - Dec 16, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Hey there peeps. I love to surpurrise dad when he comes out the bathroom (The only room I isn't allowed in on MY own for some reason)! I enjoy walking in front of dad & suddenly dropping to the floor so he has to stop & give me a belly rub 😹 I then had MY breakyfast
05:20 AM - Dec 16, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) After causing this carnage of toys which dad is refusing to clean up & saying I should do it 😹 I went for a well deserved munch b4 purrsenting dad with his surpurrise pawsent #TheInvaders to thank him for taking me in. I'm still not cleaning up though that's his job
10:52 AM - Dec 16, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Greedy dad has just munched a billion pieces of KFC .. he claims it was a trilogy box meal but I don't believes him. Either way he was just greedy & mean for not sharing with me so I'm not allowing him to have any of MY munch 😹
10:55 AM - Dec 16, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Part of MY daily routine includes having a really good stretch on MY comfy bed followed by a good clean.
02:22 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I loves being a cat. I get chill out anywhere. After a good wee napnap snuggled up next to dad I get started on MY daily play about. It's really good fun to do 😹
02:35 AM - Dec 17, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Being a cat means I get free reign & can chill out anywhere I want cos I is the boss. Them's the rules when we choose a hooman to share our lives. I don't make the rules but I do follow them which is exhausting so it's essential to have a good napnap 💤💤
02:31 AM - Dec 18, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Yesterday I was busy running about & then crashing out in various spots in MY flat. It's really really enjoyable & fun to do especially when dad is trying to relax 😹
04:26 AM - Dec 19, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I now understand why #LolaTAC (The Awesome Cat 🐈) was always having words with dad about him disturbing her when she was sleepings cos he's doing the same thing with me so words were had followed by a quick munch & then a start to MY playful day 😹
04:32 AM - Dec 19, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I had to wakes dad up cos he fell asleep after hiding MY feather thingy when I went to the toilet. However he didn't stop me from playing. I am a cat & I am resourceful 😹. Btw I ordered dad a surpurrise Christmas pawsent.but shush don't tell him owt 😹
04:40 AM - Dec 20, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Dad got me a new mat for MY munch etc. Appurrently it stops a mess being made on the floor when I is munching dry food. That's insulting in MY opinion so think I might get dad a bib for his cheek 🤣🤣🤣🤣
12:03 PM - Dec 21, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Dad I've told you like a bazillion times that when I is resting you can't photos or films me cos I looks cute so stop it now 😾
12:05 PM - Dec 21, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I accidentally broke dad's dugdug ornament thingy during one of MY exercise sessions. Dad is repairing it & I has purrfrusly apologised. I will try to make sure it doesn't happen again but I can't guarantee it cos I do get carried away with MY exercising 😹
12:07 PM - Dec 21, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I managed to follow dad into the bathroom where he sat on a weird shaped white thing which gave me chance to explore the long white thing dad fills with water to clean himself. After this exploration it was time for me to get back to MY exercising 😹
12:11 PM - Dec 21, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) After chilling out with Ashy I went for MY normal alternating wet/dry food munch followed by MY cat yoga stretches which I love to do when walking in front dad by suddenly dropping to floor & rolling over while stretching cos I looks cute doing it 😹
03:59 AM - Dec 22, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Last night after checking dad's bath was ready for him & ensuring he washed himself properly I then cleaned myself before taking a well deserved napnap 💤💤
06:30 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I sent dad out to pick up some essentials before it's gets mad out there & messes with his anxiety. Obviously I checked the bags to ensure he got the right things. He did & he also got me a supurr dupurr surpurrise pawsent which I found hidden in one of the bags 😹
06:36 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Thank you dad. I luvs MY supurr dupurr surpurrise pawsent. I know you tried to hide it from me for Catmas but you should know by now that nothing stays hidden from a cat 😹
10:24 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Cos I is good cat I look out for dad. Part of this is ensuring he has what he needs for a soak so I check everything out for him & make sure he is able to reach stuff with very little effort. Tonight I think I did a fantastic job 😹
02:49 PM - Dec 23, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I posed magnificently for dad then told him he needed to tops up MY munch. He did this straight away which meant I could do MY normal alternating wet/dry munching 😹 Dad rocks. Dad's gonna luvs his catmas pawsent tomorrow cos it's fantastic 😹
05:42 AM - Dec 24, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) #HappyCatmas hoomans. We has opened our pawsents. Dad got #DoctorWho from me. The reindeer was meant to have been for #LolaTAC (The Awesome Cat 🐈) RIP so we are classing that as from her to dad. I got some dreamies from MY old hoomans & the cool new toy is from Dad.
04:31 AM - Dec 25, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I has had a #HappyCatmas . It's been fun playing with MY fantastic new toy but now it's time for some stretches followed by a well deserved napnap 💤💤. Dad really liked his #DoctorWho dvd that I gots him 😹😺
05:06 PM - Dec 25, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Yesterday (Boxing Day) as well as looking after dad cos it was his mum's birthday #RIPCarolDawnPindred I was playing with the various toys he'd bought me. I took some time out to rest 💤💤. I is really liking it here 😺
04:23 AM - Dec 27, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Today I woke dad up with a deal. I would pose for some photos if he treated me to some Dreamies UK which he agreed to cos I is a really good dealmaker 😹
04:28 AM - Dec 27, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Yesterday I had to puurtect Ashy from dad. He took note that Ashy is MY toy & not his. And since it's the festive season during MY napnap I decided to let dad hold MY paw cos I is kind like that 😹
07:09 AM - Dec 28, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) This morning I had the purrfect idea so I wokes dad at 3:30am to tell him that I had the purrfect idea that I would tell him what it was after I had a napnap💤. Dad was still awake when I wokes up so I told he should get himself a steak pie. for New Year's Day.
07:14 AM - Dec 28, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I'm still having to purrtect Ashy & stop dad playing with him. He's MY toy! So after a munch I told dad he had to go to the shop for more munch for me. I told him if did it immediately he could get something for himself too. I then had a napnap. It's a win-win for me
06:21 AM - Dec 29, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Dad came back from the shop with MY munch & a couple of new catnip toys (two donuts) but which will be MY favourite. Obviously there's only one real answer & it's definitely not what you're thinking cos it's neither of those it's my brown furry thing 😹😹😹
06:31 AM - Dec 29, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) After a hard day playing with MY favourite toys a well deserved napnap is in order 💤💤
06:03 PM - Dec 29, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) After having a munch of some Dreamies UK I followed dad into the kitchen where he did some washing up & then rinsed out the sink. I tried to help with the washing up but he kept stopping me. After the rinsing was done he let me watch the water magically disappear 😺
09:41 AM - Dec 30, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Dad's been a bit upset today which is understandable cos #LolaTAC 's (The Awesome Cat 🐈) ashes came home today #RIPLola . I has been checking on him in-between playing just to make sure he's okay. I have MY paws crossed that we have a great 2024 😺
11:45 AM - Dec 31, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Happy New Year everyone from Me & Dad
11:50 AM - Dec 31, 2023
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Happy New Year everyone. I was there sleepings 💤 when dad came in to take photos of cute ikkle me & disturbed me so I gave him the tail & ruined one of the shots cos I can 😹 Dad apologised by treating me to some Dreamies 😺
09:41 AM - Jan 01, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Last night dad saved me some custard & a small bit cake. It was #yummylicious . This mornings I've had a great start to MY day. First I started off with a munch of MY breakyfast followed by MY stretches & then I had a wash b4 having a runabout. It's great being a cat
07:21 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having a wee runabout
07:23 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Bonus points for getting in dad's way 😹😹
07:25 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) While lazy dad was watching me do MY morning stretches (he never joins in) I told him I was going to investigate the vanishing water mystery in the kitchen .. he laughed a little .. weird hooman response to something impurrtant 😹
05:15 AM - Jan 03, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) It's soooo much fun been a cat. I gets to potter about at all hours & wake dad up just for fun 😹 This morning I wokes him up at 3:30am & kept him awake for quite a while .. it was fantastic. I then had a napnap before having a munch of MY breakyfast 😺
03:55 AM - Jan 04, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I just luvs being a cat cos I gets to rest/sleep anywhere even on MY scratching pad. I also get to turn everything into a to but it's so annoying when dad moves his feet out of the way 😾.
05:05 AM - Jan 05, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Oo I has just spotted an empty bottle😺. Oops busted again 😹
05:08 AM - Jan 05, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) You know that being a cat is fantastic. I have a life of luxury. I sleeps when & where I want. It's purrfect. Oh & the best bit I have an indoor toilet so I don't have to go out into the freezing cold or torrential rain. And on top of all that I have a hooman servant
04:22 AM - Jan 06, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I called dad into MY front room to take some photos of me for caturday & to show the fantastic actor #LouDiamondPhillips cos I think he is a supurr cat dad. #HappyCaturday hoomans
05:25 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I've had busy morning which started off by having a napnap after a night of pottering about. I then had a munch before continuing MY investigation into the disappearing water mystery which was followed by a napnap but I busted dad filmings me 😾
09:59 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Yup I busted dad filmings me 😾
10:01 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) So last night I didn't wakes dad at 3:30am with MY playful antics. Instead I decided on wakings him up at 1:30, 3:00 & 4:30am just to mix up a little bit. I had soooo much fun 😹😹
04:49 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Yup I had soooo much fun 😹😹
04:52 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Dad dad dad MY dry food bowl is almost empty 😹
04:56 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Haha I managed to sneak into the bathroom before dad could close the door. I immediately lept into the bath where I had a fantastic time playing about. I even let dad take some photos so you can see how much fun it was 😹
05:00 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) It's soo much fun playing in the bath 😹
05:02 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) It's been a really busy day. I've been having sooo much fun today as well as looking after dad who is floored after the cold got on his chest. He's laid atop MY bed feeling sorry for himself. With all that I has decided I is going to have a wee napnap 💤💤
05:05 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Last night b4 dad had a late night bath. I wished Sabrina's (a friend on twitter) son a Happy Birthday. I hope he had a fantastic day. Anyways after MY exercise & sleep I cleaned MY paws & had a munch b4 more investigating into the disappearing water mystery 😹
04:59 AM - Jan 09, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I was taking a well deserved break when I decided to have a quick wash before crashing out for a wee bit 💤💤
10:52 AM - Jan 09, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I is a real sleepings beauty 💤💤
10:55 AM - Jan 09, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Today I've been really busy keeping an eye dad. The cold has got on is chest which has knocked him for six. I has ordered him to rest up as much as possible. His raspy voice sounds cool though 😹. I even snuggled up with him when he crashed out 💤
02:51 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I've brought in MY racoon from MY front room to play with so I can continue to keep an eye on dad. That's how good I is 😹
02:53 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) It's another busy day which started off with a playabout in the bath. I then reminded dad to go out to get me MY munch & his medicine to help him get better. I then purrceded to have a napnap while he was out. Dad is so good to me he got me a toy banana to play with
08:12 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having a playabout in the bath
08:15 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Playing with MY banana
08:16 AM - Jan 11, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Last night whilst checking on dad during his bath I had a slight misstep & fell into the bath which soaked me. Dad helped dry me with a towel & put the heating on. After fully drying off I slept near the radiator where dad wokes me up so I went for a playabout
03:04 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) During MY playabout with MY racoon & I busted dad filmings me without my expurress purrmission 😹
03:07 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Dad had to go get some more bread & brought back some plastic tubs for me to play with - honest 😹 I busted him trying to film me
09:38 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) After busting dad trying to film me I decided on chillings out on MY bed where Mr Nosey decided to take some photos of me which I allowed him to do 😹
09:42 AM - Jan 12, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) A lot of people think we cats just play about for fun .. yes that's sometimes the case but for me I'm training for the next #MissionImpossible movie with Tom Cruise .. who knows maybe I could take over the franchise for him 😹
03:09 AM - Jan 13, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Me doing my bit for #MissionImpossible 😹
03:11 AM - Jan 13, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I thinks it's impurrtant to start the day off with a good munch followed by a little exercise to keep myself fit. After that's done then I continues with MY investigation into the vanishing water mystery in the kitchen 😹
05:49 AM - Jan 14, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having a little playful exercise to keep myself fit 😹
05:52 AM - Jan 14, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having a little more playful exercise to keep myself fit 😹
05:53 AM - Jan 14, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I had a really good napnap on MY bed despite dad making me have the smallest space. When I wokes up I told him I would accept a bit of custard as an apology or I could slap him instead 😹. I got the custard. After that it was time for MY playful morning exercises 😹
03:37 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Doing MY playful morning exercises 😹
03:39 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Doing more of MY playful morning exercises 😹
03:40 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Dad had to go out early this mornings in the freezing cold to get more medicine as he's still no 100%. He also picked up a double duvet for MY single bed 😹. I had a good munch upon his return followed by some stretches after which I decided to chillax 😺
07:57 AM - Jan 16, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) MY bed is supurr comfurrtable now with MY new duvet on it which cos I is nice I is allowing dad to use as I take a well deserved napnap at the foot of the bed 💤💤
11:15 AM - Jan 16, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Last night I had napnap at the foot of the bed 💤 so I could keep an eye on dad who's on the mend but still not feelings 100%. After MY napnap I had to wakes dad up to sort me MY munch out which he did but only after I did MY supurr dupurr wakes up dad jump 😹
02:39 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Going for MY napnap at the foot of the bed 💤 so I could keep an eye on dad who's on the mend but still not feelings 100%.
02:41 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Preparing for MY supurr dupurr wakes up dad jump 😹
02:44 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Doing MY supurr dupurr wakes up dad jump 😹
02:46 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Starting MY playful exercise session in the bath 😹
10:31 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Had a good playful exercise session in the bath which I followed up with some stretches 😹
10:33 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) So it's a little bit cold outside at -8c 🥶. Dad is declaring it another duvet day while me I'm so glad that I is an indoor cat & dad has stuck the heating on to keep me all nice & warm as I playabout & have fun with MY racoon. I has a good life 😺 I ❤️ being a cat😹
02:03 AM - Jan 18, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I has been watching peoples outside where it's -8c🥶. Glad it's not me. Thank you dad 😺. After that I went to playabout in the bath but busted dad filmings me. I had words & then went to continue MY investigation into the vanishing water mystery
06:25 AM - Jan 18, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Busting dad filmings me as I was about playabout in the bath
06:28 AM - Jan 18, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Busting dad filmings me again as I was about playabout in the bath. This time words were had!
06:29 AM - Jan 18, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Continuing MY investigation into the vanishing water mystery
06:31 AM - Jan 18, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) This is soo much fun ... I just found an empty toilet roll tube & had to have a seriously funnnnn playabout whilst dad was sorting out MY cat litter 😹
06:32 AM - Jan 18, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Seriously having a funnnnn playabout with an empty toilet roll tube in the bath whilst dad was sorting out MY cat litter 😹
06:35 AM - Jan 18, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I still is seriously having a funnnnn playabout with an empty toilet roll tube in the bath whilst dad was sorting out MY cat litter 😹
06:36 AM - Jan 18, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) and the funnn playabout continues
06:38 AM - Jan 18, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Started off MY day with a good munch followed by MY playful exercise in the bath after which I chillaxed while dad went to pick up his medication. When he got back I tolds him I was now calling it The Disappurring Water Mystery instead of the vanishing water mystery
09:43 AM - Jan 19, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Doing some of MY playful exercise in the bath 😹
09:46 AM - Jan 19, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Dad treated me to some #yummylicious #Dreamies . I loves them. After that it was time for some playful exercise in the bath. I had soooo much funnnn that I needed a wee napnap but before that I sent healing vibes to MY twitter friend Sabrina's dugdug Olive 🙏
03:50 AM - Jan 21, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Last night I agreed to let dad pose with me to stop his whining about how I don't pose with him. I wokes him up early & told him I need MY daily playful exercise in the bath b4 continuing MY investigation. We're happy to hear our friend's dugdug Olive is on the mend.
07:00 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having MY daily playful exercise in the bath
07:04 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Last night getting sleep was hard cos of the wind but both me & dad finally managed some. Me more than dad. Dad told me when I wokes that poor Olive (My twitter friend Sabrina's dugdug) eye has got worse so I is a little sad but I is keepings MY paws crossed for her
03:46 AM - Jan 24, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I was having a play when I busted dad videoing me!
04:10 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) No I'm not gonna play until you put your camera away
04:12 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Dad's been telling me how he likes his Woodford Reserve Whiskey cos it gives him a lovely toasty warm feeling so after MY sleep I had a munch & a wee playful exercise b4 sending dad out to the shop so I could surpurrise him with pawsents to keep him toasty warm 😹
06:43 AM - Jan 25, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) First things first I is sending mine & dad's love to MY twitter friend Sabrina's dugdug. Get Well Soon Olive. After chillings in MY front room I sent dad for MY shopping whiles I hid his burfday pawsent. I had a playful exercise when he returned 😹
06:52 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I got chin rubs off dad this mornings
06:55 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having MY playful exercise
06:57 AM - Jan 26, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Dad took a photo of me sleepings cos he thought I looked cute. He's right I do 😹. I told dad I needed more bicwicks & I helped by checking them after which it was time for MY morning playful exercising. It's gonna be a good #Caturday hoomans 😹
09:00 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having MY morning playful exercise 😹
09:02 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Started off MY funday with a munch of MY #yummylicious breakyfast followed by MY playful exercising in the bath before I continued MY investigation into the disappurring water mystery. I then helped dad create a memorial video for #LolaTAC (The Awesome Cat🐈)
01:09 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Munching MY breakyfast 😹
01:12 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Investigating the mystery of the disappurring water in the kitchen
01:18 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Getting MY belly rubs after helping a memorial video for #LolaTAC (The Awesome Cat🐈) for which I got some belly rubs. We will be posting the morrow on dad's you tube for what would have been her 16th burfday. #RIPLola #GoneButNeverForgotten
01:23 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I started today off by hooman watching out the window which I followed up with MY playful exercising. I then continued MY impurrtant investigation after which I helped helped dad upload #LolaTAC 's (The Awesome Cat 🐈) memorial video on his YouTube
10:35 AM - Jan 29, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Continuing MY impurrtant investigation into the mystery of the disappurring water
10:38 AM - Jan 29, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) And since it's dad's 55th burfday today too I got him S1 & S2 of #StrangeNewWorlds which he is really happy about even though I couldn't get the Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey cos I isn't old enough 😹 I then had a napnap 💤
10:41 AM - Jan 29, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) So this mornings I disturbed dad as he was watching #Neighbours by "accidentally" knocking over his CD tower stand. I explained I was just trying to tell him I needed more bicwicks which I helped him sort out. After MY morning routine we watched #StrangeNewWorlds
08:32 AM - Jan 30, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) The investigation into the disappurring water mystery continues
08:35 AM - Jan 30, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I had a good munch of MY breakyfast this mornings but didn't allow dad to photo/films me until I was doing MY playful exercises & MY continued investigation. Dad went out to the library & his Physio class but returned early saying soaked to the skin & swearing 😹
10:02 AM - Jan 31, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Doing MY playful exercises
10:04 AM - Jan 31, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Doing some investigatings in the bathroom
10:07 AM - Jan 31, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Continuing MY investigation into the mystery of the disappurring water.
10:09 AM - Jan 31, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Dad saw me looking supurr cute on MY bed so he took some photos which I allowed him to do .. well for a brief moment at least before I purrlitely tolds him that was enough for now 😹
04:15 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Me purrlitely telling dad that's enough photos of supurr cute me for now 😹
04:18 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Last night I did MY catly duty & watched over dad who has developed a cold after being soaked to skin yesterday. If he hadn't gotten home & got changed it could have been worse so yay for dad quick thinking. I was rewarded with extra time playful exercising 😹
04:19 AM - Feb 01, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Enjoying playful exercising this morning 😹
04:22 AM - Feb 01, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Cos I is a rebel I did things a little different today by starting with MY playful exercising which was quickly followed up with MY continued investigation into the disappurring water mystery after which I went & had MY breakyfast. I was hungry after MY workout 😹
08:27 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having MY playful exercise 😹
08:30 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Telling dad to stop filmings me 😹
08:32 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Rushing into the kitchen to continue MY investigation into the disappurring water mystery 😹
08:34 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) #HappyCaturday hoomans. After MY breakyfast this mornings I waited eons for dad to open the bathroom door so I could have MY playful exercises which was swiftly followed by MY continued investigation where I decided to conduct an expurriment 😹 b4 hooman watching 😺
08:44 AM - Feb 03, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) conducting MY expurriment during MY investigation into the mystery of the disappurring water 😹
08:47 AM - Feb 03, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Yesterday b4 starting MY #LazySunday I had MY breakyfast which I obviously followed up with MY usual playful exercising. I then continued MY impurrtant investigation into the mystery of the disappurring water where I gathered more data b4 chillings out with dad 😺
03:00 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Gathering more data in MY continuing MY impurrtant investigation into the mystery of the disappurring water 😺
03:05 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Started MY day with MY continued investigation into the mystery of the disappurring water. I is checkings out everything 😹. After this I had MY breakyfast which I followed up with MY playful exercising. That done I needed a well deserved rest on MY bed 😹
09:55 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Continuing MY investigation into the mystery of the disappurring water 😹
09:59 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having MY playful exercise 😹
10:00 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Dad snuck into MY front room with his Stompty Stomp feet wakings me up 🤬 to take some photos of me cos I is supurr dupurr cute so I allowed him to do that so you all could have MY cuteness grace your feed 😹 and be a timeline cleanser. 😺
03:27 AM - Feb 06, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I started MY day with munch of MY breakyfast after which I has told dad I need more bicwicks which he has said he will pick up on his to his Physio (Strength & Balance) class this afternoon. I found this acceptable. I is having a chilled out day the day so shush 😹
08:15 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) After MY breakyfast I had a really good stretch & got some belly rubs cos I is supurr cute. I sent dad to get me MY wet food & cat litter whilst I spent time hooman watching out the window. Dad brought me back a brand new brown/grey feathery thing
10:20 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Sorting myself out to spend time hooman watching out the window while dad goes to the shop for me 🤣
10:24 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Started MY day off with a munch of MY breakyfast which I followed up with MY playful exercises which I didn't allow dad to films. I did let him photos MY continued investigation b4 I went to watch over dad & chill with him cos it's the anniversary of his dad's death
09:41 AM - Feb 09, 2024 (Edited)
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Just after midnight & dad comes into MY front room disturbings MY napnap to ask me to clean up MY toys. Erm nope cos it means I have get them all out again. It's easier leaving them out stoopid hooman 😹
03:17 AM - Feb 10, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) On Sunday after MY normal morning routine of munching MY breakyfast, playful exercises & continuing MY investigation into the mystery of the disappurring water I decided to join dad as he geeked out watching some documentary thing on Archeology & Egyptian Pharaohs 😹
07:50 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Started off MY Monday with the munching of MY breakyfast followed by some really fun playful exercises & then I continued MY investigation into the mystery of the disappurring water which I didn't allow dad to films after which I went for a well deserved napnap 💤
08:09 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Me really having fun playful exercises
08:12 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Before I could have MY breakyfast I had help dad top up MY bicwicks otherwise I'd starve. I then had MY breakyfast which was followed up with MY continued investigation into the mystery of the disappurring water. I then did MY playful exercises 😹
09:35 AM - Feb 13, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Again I helped dad top up MY bicwicks b4 MY breakyfast. It was then time for MY playful exercises after which it was time to continue MY investigation into the mystery of the disappurring water. I had to remind dad to attend his physio (strength & balance) class.
05:39 PM - Feb 14, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I started Purrsday off with a good stretch b4 helping dad with MY Whiskas wet food. I then had MY morning playful exercises followed by MY continued investigation into the mystery of the disappurring water after which it was time to chills out with dad for a wee bit
10:41 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Doing MY morning playful exercises
10:43 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I must resist playfully attacking dad's feet - the temptation was too much 😹 After that I went for a munch b4 reminding him about a medical appointment. He came back with some new carpet things for the bathroom which I checked over to make sure they were purrfect 😺
10:47 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) So I has been asking dad "nicely" what was in the package that he got yesterday & put out of MY way. I is convinced it's for MY burfday next month but he won't say which is mean. I had a munch of MY breakyfast b4 checking MY new carpet to ensure it's still purrfect
05:09 AM - Feb 17, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) So I sent dad out to get essential shopping for himself (He'd starve without me reminding him to buy food) which I obviously inspected upon his return. I then had MY playful exercises followed by checking over MY new carpet after which it was investigation time again
07:56 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Started the day off with a good munch of MY breakyfast followed by MY playful exercises but I decided to take the day off from investigating to have a chilled out lazy day cos I deserves it 🤣
07:30 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) So on Tuesday Morning as normal I started of MY day by munching MY breakyfast after which I told dad I wanted a day of random belly & chin rubs & that he should be ready for me to suddenly roll over for them 😹
10:28 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Getting MY belly & chin rubs on Tuesday was purrfect 😹
10:32 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) On Wednesday morning I started of MY day by munching MY breakyfast after which I told dad that I wasn't doing any investigating I was just going to have a day of fun playful exercises .. it was really great 😹
10:39 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having a fun day on Wednesday doing MY playful exercises 😹
10:41 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) It was really great having a fun day on Wednesday doing MY playful exercises 😹
10:42 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I really enjoyed having a fun day on Wednesday doing MY playful exercises 😹
10:44 AM - Feb 22, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) After MY breakyfast this purrsday morning I told he needed get off his ass & go to the shop for a wee shop. Whilst he did that I had a well deserved napnap 💤 Upon his return I did MY playful exercises 😹
01:45 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) After MY breakyfast this fur-baby Friday I decided that today I would resume MY investigation into the mystery of the disappurring water. It's an interesting & fun investigation 😹
04:41 AM - Feb 25, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) After MY breakyfast this Caturday mornings I sent dad to the shop to get me sumthing. Upon his return I had MY playful exercises & continued MY investigation after which I had a play with my tube & ball thing. I then checked out MY new scratchy thing dad got me 😺
04:50 AM - Feb 25, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Playing with my tube & ball thing. 😺
04:52 AM - Feb 25, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Greetings hoomans after MY breakyfast on funday morning I continued MY impurrtant intense investigation into the mystery of the disappurring water. Following that I went to chills out on MY bed for bit. I also took a couple of selfies of myself for you all 😹
03:21 AM - Feb 27, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) On Meownday hoomans I just wanted a fun playful day so after MY breakyfast I got some belly rubs from dad before having a day filled with playful exercises. It was really really fun 😹
03:25 AM - Feb 27, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) After MY breakyfast on Toosday mornings dad's surpurrise pawsent I ordered from Amazon arrived. Even though there was nothing for me in there I still checked it out to make sure everything was there. It was so I continued MY investigation 😹
07:15 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I wokes dad up at 5am this mornings so he could sort MY breakyfast which I enjoyed. I then got him to give me a belly rub & then I had a quick playful exercise before letting him crash back out & rest up since he's a bit bunged up with the cold 🤧
07:17 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) After MY breakyfast on purrsday mornings I had some belly rubs followed by a really good play with one of MY crinkly sparkly things. Once I had enough of that I decided to keep a close eye on dad. I think he's planning something cos he keeps smiling at me
05:39 AM - Mar 02, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) On #FurBabyFriday dad was in in MY front room on MY sofa all day watching the security monitor thingy. I don't know why cos he wouldn't tell me but it was highly suspicious. I did get a really great chin rub so that was good 😺
05:48 AM - Mar 02, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Getting a really good chin rub on #FurBabyFriday
05:52 AM - Mar 02, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Wow I had the best ever #FurBabyFriday cos I got a surpurrise delivery from AmazonUK. It's a purrfect pawsent for me. It was a Cactus Triple Cat Scratching Post with a dangling ball. I loves it soo much. Thank you very very much Amazon 😺
05:58 AM - Mar 02, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Play with MY Cactus Triple Cat Scratching Post with a dangling ball on #FurBabyFriday that AmazonUK sent me. I really really loves it. Thank you very very much Amazon 😺
06:05 AM - Mar 02, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Hope everyone had a good a caturday as I did. I had a fun day playing with MY fantastic pawsent I gots gifted from Amazon. After having so much fun I decided to crash out 💤 for wee bit. 😺
09:24 AM - Mar 03, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I started out MY funday having a good munch of MY breakyfast which I followed up with some hooman watching out of the side window. After that I had some belly rubs before playing with MY Cactus Scratching Post before crashing out 💤
04:47 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) wokes dad up at 3am on meownday morning to discuss MY upcoming burfday on 13th March where I will turn 1 year old. After I did some zoomies just for fun 😹. Later on at around 8am I did MY playful exercises before getting some belly rubs 😺
11:34 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) After MY breakyfast on Toosday mornings I reminded dad about Diabetic Review. Whilst he was there I had a fantastic playabout with one of MY toys which I was still playing with when he got back. After some belly rubs I went & crashed out 💤
11:39 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Playing with one of MY toys on Toosday mornings
11:42 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) So after MY lunch on Wednesday I reminded dad it was his physio (strength & balance) class today. He hadn't realised it was Wednesday 😹. I then had a wash before limbering up to play with MY toys 😺
05:02 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) It's #Purrsday & MY catly duty of care for MY hooman continues. After MY breakyfast & during MY playful exercises I reminded dad to get me more of MY #RoyalCanin bicwicks & MY cat litter. I may or may not have hinted that I turns One on 13th March 😹
07:47 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having MY playful exercises & reminding dad to get me more of MY #RoyalCanin bicwicks & MY cat litter. Definitely not hinting that I turns One on 13th March .. honest 😹
07:50 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) On #FurBabyFriday I wokes dad up early to try & get him to tell me what pawsents he's got for MY burfday. He refused to say which is just mean so I went for a munch b4 going to play with MY Cactus Triple Cat Scratching Post & then I crashed out 💤
07:09 AM - Mar 09, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Playing with MY Cactus Triple Cat Scratching Post on #FurBabyFriday
07:14 AM - Mar 09, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I started MY Caturday by helping dad sort out MY breakyfast which I followed up with MY playful exercises & then I continued MY impurrtant investigation. After that I spent some time talking to dad about MY upcoming burfday b4 going to crash out 💤
03:17 PM - Mar 09, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I started MY funday munching MY breakyfast after which I sent dad to the shop to get some stuff. Obviously I checked everything when he returned. I then got MY belly rubs b4 going to chills out where I had to stop dad photosgraphing me!
07:23 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) On Meownday dad treated me to some Dreamies. They're so delicious 😋 - I then went to chills out & asked dad take a moody photo of me 😺
07:29 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) So I started MY Toosday off with munching MY breakyfast followed by MY playful exercises after which I told dad that he should give me an early burfday pawsent since MY burfday is only a day away. He agreed to give me one & gave me a funtastic unicorn I call Uno
07:35 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Playing with and early burfday pawsent that dad gave me this Toosday mornings cos it's MY burfday tomorrow .. I has called him Uno the Unicorn
07:45 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) On Wednesday it was MY burfday. I turned one years old & dad gots me lots of pawsents just for me. He even got me another tube & ball thing which he connected to MY one he got me at Christmas to make a funtastic loop. MY dad rocks. I luvs him. 😺
07:20 AM - Mar 16, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Playing with MY burfday pawsents on Wednesday when I turned one years old
07:29 AM - Mar 16, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Playing with another one of MY burfday pawsents on Wednesday when I turned one years old
07:31 AM - Mar 16, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Playing with more of MY burfday pawsents on Wednesday when I turned one years old
07:34 AM - Mar 16, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Playing with MY newly extended tube & ball thing thanks to another tube & ball thing that was one of MY burfday pawsents on Wednesday when I turned one years old
07:36 AM - Mar 16, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) On Purrsday I had MY breakyfast followed by MY playful exercises after which I played hide & seek before posing for dad 😹
07:40 AM - Mar 16, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) So I started #FurBabyFriday yesterday off by munching MY breakyfast after which I sent dad to get me more bicwicks & he came back with MY normal #RoyalCanin bicwicks ad well as some #Whiskas bicwicks which he mixed all together. After chilling I posed as a Sphinx
07:44 AM - Mar 16, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) After MY breakyfast on Caturday morning I sent dad out to get me a new litter tray cos I don't like how the one I have fastens. He came back with what I think may be a really good one. Whilst out I continued with MY impurrtant investigation b4 chillings out 😹
07:36 AM - Mar 17, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Continuing with MY impurrtant investigation on Caturday 😹
07:38 AM - Mar 17, 2024 (Edited)
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) What a great funday I is having cos after having a munch of MY breakyfast I decided to have a playabout with one of wee toys. I did catch dad filmings me so I told him that I didn't want filmings atm but he ignored me so I walked away 😹
07:40 AM - Mar 17, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Telling dad to stop filmings me when I is having a playabout this funday mornings 😹
07:42 AM - Mar 17, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Dad didn't listen when I told him to stop filmings me when I is having a playabout this funday mornings so I walked away 😹
07:47 AM - Mar 17, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) The new XL bags came for MY brand new supurr awesome litter tray (from #PetsAtHome Craigneuk) which once dad sorted out for me I immediately christened 😹. After that I decided to crash out 💤 on MY bed 😹
11:59 AM - Mar 17, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I started MY meownday munching MY breakyfast which I followed up with a playabout on MY scratchy pad thing dad got me from #PetsatHome in Craigneuk for MY burfday last week. I caught dad filmings me so I stopped & went to chills out instead 😹
07:51 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) While playing with MY scratchy pad thing on Meownday I caught dad filmings me so I stopped playing & went to chills out instead 😹
07:54 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Wow it's Toosday 19th March 2024 already. Time flies when you're having a fun time & I am having a fun time living here with dad. I play with all MY toys, sit in the sink & stare at dad just to freak him out 😹. It's soooo much fun. I even get belly rubs on demand 😺
07:59 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) On Wednesday it was a week since I turned one years old. After breakyfast I sent dad out to get himself some bread. When dad returned I got some belly rubs before continuing MY impurrtant investigation. I then reminded him about his physio (strength & balance) class
11:10 AM - Mar 22, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) On Purrsday mornings after MY breakyfast & MY belly rubs I sent dad out to get me more of MY munch. He returned & a package came all the way from France for me but I'm not allowed to open it until FurBabyFriday which is just mean in MY opinion 😹
11:15 AM - Mar 22, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) After MY breakyfast this #FurBabyFriday I got some belly rubs & had MY playful exercises. I then sent dad out to get himself an essential shop which I checked over for more belly rubs. He extended MY tube & ball thing making it a supurr dupurr tube & ball thing 😹
11:24 AM - Mar 22, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having MY playful exercises .. oops 😹
11:27 AM - Mar 22, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Playing with My newly extended tube & ball which is now a supurr dupurr tube & ball thing 😹
11:30 AM - Mar 22, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Hope MY friends had a #HappyCaturday & had as much fun as I am. After MY breakyfast I told dad he had to open the baffroom door so I could have a mornings filled with playful exercises. He opened it for a wee bit & it was funtastic 😹
05:53 AM - Mar 25, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having a funtastic time on Caturday doing MY playful exercises 😹
05:58 AM - Mar 25, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Started MY funday off munching breakyfast followed by MY usual playful exercises which I didn't allow dad to films/photographs. After that I did some hooman watching out the window for a bit before chillings out watching dad as he watched #Monk 😀
06:08 AM - Mar 25, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Yesterday I started MY meownday morning munching MY breakyfast after which I got some belly rubs from dad before I had MY playful exercises & then before chillings out I posed briefly for him cos I luvs him 😺
06:52 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having MY playful exercises on meownday mornings 😺
06:56 AM - Mar 26, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) On Toosday & I started MY day off with a good munch of MY breakyfast b4 getting MY belly rubs. I then sent dad for his blood to be drawn for a PSA test for cancer. When he returned I had MY playful exercises after which I chillaxed for a bit 💤
05:07 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I love MY playful exercises .. btw they're not always physical .. sometimes they're intellectually stimulating
05:12 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Started off MY Weds by helping dad sort out MY breakyfast which I then munched after which it was belly rubs time followed by MY intellectual playful exercises which once finished I reminded dad about his Physio (Strength & Balance) class & buy chocs for the class
09:10 AM - Mar 29, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Doing MY intellectual playful exercises bfore reminding dad about his Physio (Strength & Balance) class on Wednesday
09:13 AM - Mar 29, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) On Purrsday mornings I started off MY day munching MY breakyfast followed by MY belly rubs after which I had a chat with dad about his snoring 😴. I then decided I should have a well deserved napnap 💤💤
09:18 AM - Mar 29, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I hope everyone had a good FurBabyFriday. I did. I started off munching MY breakyfast which I followed up with stretches & belly rubs whilst having a playabout with one of MY wee toys. I then had MY playful exercises b4 chillings out & watching #RenegadeNell with dad
10:41 AM - Apr 01, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) On Caturday I started off MY day getting belly rubs b4 having MY breakyfast which I was quickly followed up with MY playful exercises. That done I then chatted with dad bunny day the morrow after which it was time for me to have a well deserved napnap 💤💤
10:46 AM - Apr 01, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I hope everyone had a Happy Bunny Day hoomans. I started MY funday morning off munching MY breakyfast after which I purrsented dad with his bunny day treats. Dad thanked me with belly rubs during MY playful exercises & chin rubs b4 I crashed out 💤💤
10:51 AM - Apr 01, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having MY bunny day playful exercises
10:55 AM - Apr 01, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Getting MY bunny day chin rubs b4 crashing out 💤💤
10:56 AM - Apr 01, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Dad was running the bath on bunny day night to have a late night soak so I did MY normal look-see. I then thought I'd have an intellectual playful exercise with the bath plug chain but he's still not reattached it to the bath plug cos he's mean. Still was fun though
11:03 AM - Apr 01, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Wow what a fantastic meownday I had. I started off by helping dad sort out MY breakyfast which I enjoyed munching. I then had MY playful exercises which were quickly followed up with some stretches & belly rubs b4 I went & had a napnap 💤💤
08:28 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having MY meownday playful exercises
08:31 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Wow that was a funtastic Toosday that I started off with a quick pose for dad b4 munching MY breakyfast after which I had a playabout with some of MY wee toys & that was followed up with MY belly rubs & then by MY playful exercises. That done I went for a napnap 💤💤
08:34 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having fun doing MY Toosday playful exercises
08:37 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) So on Wednesday morning after munching MY breakyfast I sent dad out despite him not being well to get himself some bread & me some treats. He got me some Whiskas UK Dentabites. They're yummylicious 😋. Dad crashed out on MY bed whilst I did MY playful exercises 😹
08:41 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having MY Wednesday playful exercises 😹
08:43 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) I started off MY Purrsday with some playful exercises after which I had MY breakyfast & then I had a playabout with various toys. Dad then gave me some Whiskas UK Milky Treats bicwicks. They're yummylicious 😋. I told dad that b4 having a chillax
02:59 PM - Apr 04, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Having MY Purrsday morning playful exercises first thing today
03:02 PM - Apr 04, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) It's #FurBabyFriday . After I woke dad during a playabout with MY toys I had MY breakyfast followed by MY playful exercises. I then told dad he had get me a new toy. B4 going out he gave me some treaty bicwicks. After some belly rubs & MY lunch he gave me MY new toy
09:38 AM - Apr 05, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Munching MY treaty bicwicks.
09:44 AM - Apr 05, 2024
Darren Pindred
A
#DexTMC (The Magnificent Cat 😺) Briefly playing with MY new toy b4 telling dad to stop filmings me
09:45 AM - Apr 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}