Carole Tyler
A
"Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson says he won't endorse Joe Biden in 2024, after he backed him in 2020." —therecount

"His daughters will be just fine because he’s loaded and can take them out of the US when shit hits the fan. It’s YOUR daughters TheRock is screwing over. —Rachel Bitecofer

The [Yu]ck.
04:30 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Debbie Detmer
A
Must be Dwayne has made so much money in the intervening years that he’s one of the “great haves “ and can sit with Musk and Koch brothers instead of us. He doesn’t need us blues to spend money on his movies anymore. Sad 😞 but s—T happens to even the best of us.
In response to Carole Tyler.
04:39 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Lynne Parker
A
In response to Debbie Detmer.
Still a fan. He's a good guy. His voting habits, like everyone else's, are private. I don't care who any celebrity endorses. Some of you have become as shallow as the Magats.
04:45 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Debbie Detmer
A
In response to Lynne Parker.
Now now. We aren’t by a very long shot MAGA hats. Opinions are our own and we can agree or not. I’m sad when people spout ideals I don’t hold. Especially when my daughter and granddaughter will be harmed by them. I’m heartened when I hear some ideas I agree with. It’s just my opinion.
04:52 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
In response to Lynne Parker.
This is not just any old election. This is critical to the future of our democracy, and crucial for turning back the tide of hate and suppression. Announcing his decision in public is making it public. So he will get the responses that he gets.
05:26 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Carole Tyler
A
In response to Debbie Detmer.
Wealth, for the most part, corrupts, rots minds...erodes empathy and compassion...
04:40 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Debbie Detmer
A
In response to Carole Tyler.
Not for everyone but very true for most. I think of Mackenzie Scott and Joan Kroc. Two very very wealthy women who gave and continue to give most of their wealth away. I won’t paint all rich with the same brush but some…well their turn on the wheel will come!!!
04:44 PM - Apr 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}