Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
New: I enhanced the farm video, reduced the jitter, upscaled it, and then slowed it down. Approximately 8 seconds into the video, you can clearly see the woman isn't Kate.
05:32 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
This frame was taken from the enhanced video. You can see it's not Kate without using facial comparison tools.

Note: I didn't use one of those cheap AI apps you can get from the App Store. I used several professional tools developed for this purpose.
05:32 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Deenie Matthews
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Incredible. I’d love to see you on Roland Martin Unfiltered raising people’s awareness about how much even video evidence is unreliable nowadays
05:11 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Cheryl Collins
A
There have been 5 "slghtings" of Kate ( w/her mom, mother's day, in the car, the farm and cancer video) which if any are her?
03:46 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Indigo
A
Omg, the fact that they thought nobody was going to be able to tell that the woman in that pathetic excuse for a "proof of life" video is not KM.... I can't even.
03:19 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Dynasty Brooks
A
This is not Kate
02:04 AM - Apr 06, 2024
Kerri Bella
A
The clarified image really does help in establishing that the person at the market isn’t who they say she was supposed to be…begs the question, but why though? Why go through all that….?
11:42 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Marie Jamison
A
In response to Kerri Bella.
They went from releasing fake pictures to fake videos…must be a stall tactic. I think this the palace covering up something.
07:57 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Andrew Senior
A
But why does anybody care?
11:23 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Marie Jamison
A
In response to Andrew Senior.
Because it matters if governmental institutions are allowed to abuse technology and the public is being deliberately deceived. Everyone should care if the things we are being shown in an official capacity is real; especially when it’s reported as news.
08:00 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
Boggles the mind why William and his mother in law are involved in this charade. I guess princesses are not allowed to have cancer?
It is awful, William did right by moving out of there and taking Meghan out of harm’s way.
09:58 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to Carmen Derbedrossian.
Agreed
10:00 PM - Apr 05, 2024
J RoslynViews
A
In response to Carmen Derbedrossian.
Kensington Palace lashing out against Black Americans is par for the course. Racism is embedded in the British elite. The late Fred Wills, a noted legal scholar & Caribbean gov’t official, said his first day at Oxford in the 40’s, had students running into his room to see the “ape.”
02:49 AM - Apr 06, 2024 (Edited)
WarriorPrincess
B
I want to know why they're SOOO keen on wanting ppl to believe that #FakeKate is really #Kate . #WhereIsTheRealKate #WhatHappenedToTheReal #WhatDidWillyDo
08:47 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Cloudnugget
B
I am very curious as to whether the guy next to her is William.
06:27 PM - Apr 05, 2024
June Cleaver2.0
A
In response to Cloudnugget.
At first I thought she may be dead, then I said, well maybe not, but now I'm back to Bones being dead, because , where is she?
09:39 AM - Apr 06, 2024
Secola Edwards
A
In response to Cloudnugget.
So it's not just me.
12:47 PM - Apr 06, 2024
The Frank Account
A
This helps although for me it's clear that it isn't her even in the blurry original. But this helps prove that.
06:14 PM - Apr 05, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}