Jaha Jay Hughes
B
Democrats are vile humans. Democrats allow Biden to be used and abused to win an election. To hell with Bidens health and what faculties Biden has to enjoy the rest of his life. Defend this video of Biden walking only he and God know where??

https://youtu.be/1eXOXEKEaQM?si=tyF3GaGnSPV7g5-n
'Totally lost': Joe Biden has 'no idea what’s going on' during signing ceremony - YouTube

President Joe Biden is being criticised online after appearing "confused" during a signing ceremony for the Inflation Reduction Act this week.

10:10 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Jaha Jay Hughes.
This is where our views diverge. I agree with much of your positions, but not this one. Biden isn't exactly a spring chicken, but hes still 1000% more cognizant than the alternative and RFK jr is just another shill for Russia/Trump. We need to get through 2024, we can run someone younger for 2028...
10:22 PM - Apr 05, 2024
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
With all due respect. Challenge the videos I posted of Biden. Two other guy is worse fallacy is a failure. Biden should be cognizant. Biden should run on his record. Not run on fear. Biden was chosen as the Democrat Nominee with no debates about the future or any dissent. I do not play vote one
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
12:08 AM - Apr 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}