r0r0b0t
A
thread 1/6
I invite you to join me in the exercise below, created by 'The Work that Reconnects,' a project & community founded by deep ecologist and eco-psychologist Joanna Macy with the intention of helping us to reconnect with our selves, each other, and the world. #write #journal #mentalhealth #inspiration
04:47 PM - Apr 06, 2024
r0r0b0t
A
thread 2/6
Copy/Paste the questions below and answer without too much thought, censorship, or self critique. Let it flow.
1. What I love about being alive is...
2. What breaks my heart about the state of our world is...
3. Some things I want to do or learn are...
4. What I can do right now is...
04:47 PM - Apr 06, 2024
r0r0b0t
A
thread 3/6
1) What I love abt being alive is: Participating in my own evolution & relationships w/ Nature & Myself. Re-creating the stories told to me abt me: reclaiming control over my identity. Learning abt other cultures, the beauty of diversity in Nature & humanity. Learning what Love is, & what it is not.
05:02 PM - Apr 06, 2024
r0r0b0t
A
thread 4/6
2. What breaks my heart about the state of our world is...
The loss of humanity's connection with Nature due to religion, colonization, and greed. Loss of habitat, land, culture, and species. Ecocide and mass suffering caused by wars and industrial pollution. The lack of progress in social justice.
05:17 PM - Apr 06, 2024
r0r0b0t
A
thread 5/6
3. Some things I want to do or learn are...
Helping communities with food security, local food sourcing and farming. Work for housing security and design of super efficient, water reclaiming, solar utilizing, low cost, and attractive low income housing.
05:28 PM - Apr 06, 2024
r0r0b0t
A
thread 6/6
4. What I can do right now is...
Volunteer and vote in my own community. Try to stay focused and acknowledge the grief I feel, but let it fuel my actions, not discourage me from them. Work on my mental health and ask for help when I need it, rather than feeling overwhelmed and trying to cope alone.
05:43 PM - Apr 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}