Mischievous Pixie
A
I should be wrangling Her Pupness for her bath but I think Imma need to goof off until Mr. Mischief gets home. She's getting a short reprieve but today is the day.

It's one thing on my long to-do list that I must get done.
03:49 PM - Apr 06, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Mischievous Pixie.
Get in preparation mode. Have a drink, some snacks, & put your feet up for awhile... to prepare you for the exasperation to come. 🤭😅
03:56 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to ✨Shell Russell-Nelson.
😂 I see you too have experience in dog wrangling. That sounds like excellent advice, tho the drink will be my reward for a job well done.
04:03 PM - Apr 06, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
Bitsi, my buff-colored lhasa-poo who's been gone 14yrs, used to act as if the water was acid & burned. She loved running around in the dirt, but didn't want to pay for it with a bath. So I knowwww. 😅 Chika lives on the bed with me, & doesn't get actively dirty. She gets wipedowns.
04:33 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Mischievous Pixie
A
We had two sisters that feel the same as Bitsi. We had to send our Maggie over the Rainbow Bridge Jan 22 'n still feel the loss of her/our love deeply. Her sister is still mourning what she cannot comprehend. It's super hard watching her lose interest in most things they once enjoyed together. 💔😪
In response to ✨Shell Russell-Nelson.
05:44 PM - Apr 06, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
I'm so sorry. It's terribly hard for them And Us. 😔
05:52 PM - Apr 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}