Than it is to keep them out in the first place

Remember that on Nov 5th

And understand this:
Any protest vote against Biden
Is a vote for Trump
09:35 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
I can only assume those blaming Biden for not being "pro-Palestine" enough have absolutely no idea where Trump stands, not only as a prime enabler of Netanyahu but with a son-in-law lustfully eyeing Gaza for "development."
In response to Mona Burns.
11:57 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
This is what makes me crazy. They expect Biden to wave a wand & bring peace to Gaza when Trump has made it clear he'd give Netanyahu the ok to wipe Gaza off the face of the earth, probably so his useless son-in-law Jared can create a luxury resort there, as he's already suggested doing.
07:44 PM - Apr 08, 2024
Kathleen Kern
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
We’re aware, but this is on Biden. He can’t keep sending weapons, and say he cares about Palestinian civilians.
07:39 PM - Apr 07, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to Kathleen Kern.
No, it's not on Biden. Most of where weapons are sent is on Congress. And people who have gone mushy over Gaza forget Hamas launched this war by slaughtering, raping & taking hostage over 1,000 innocent Israeli citizens. I have a hard time believing any of them know very much about Gaza/Israel.
07:46 PM - Apr 08, 2024
Marvin Edmonds
B
In response to Kathleen Kern.
I agree. The arms and munitions and money went to Israel on Biden's approval. Secondly, one phone call from Biden and Netanyahu is singing a new tune. Biden is not a weak, demented, old man. He had the power all along and refused to use it until westerners were killed.
07:58 PM - Apr 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}