Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/9
On this tough morning, I wanted to come here and type, "I hate my life." But that is 92% untrue. I hate early mornings. I hate cats walking across my clavicle. I hate alarms. I hate falling asleep on one side of the bed and waking up on the other. I hate Monday mornings. I fuckin hate adulting.
06:47 AM - Apr 08, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/9
And I love you guys, but don't tell me I'm strong. I'm not strong. I'm kinda weak, but more than that....I'm exhausted, I'm mad, I'm scared, I'm lonely, sometimes I'm bitter, and I don't have the answers I want. A lot of days, I don't have the questions. This emoji is my life a lot of days. 🤷🏾‍♀️
06:55 AM - Apr 08, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/9
I try a lot to be positive because there are many reasons to be. My positivity and optimism when I express it is never fake. It might be amplified just a tad but I still feel it. I just wanna feel it more than the anger and weakness. You know?
06:57 AM - Apr 08, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/9
I had another night of bad sleep after staying up too late. The sleep part was mostly Abi's fault. He's an ass. But there's something wrong with me, I just can't take my ass to bed at 11 and sleep. Is time to figure this shit out before I die of sleep deprivation delirium. It's real, I know it is.
07:01 AM - Apr 08, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 5/9
I don't know if I'll be able to grab onto positivity today. I can try not to slide down, but I might be stuck on this notch today. Let's call it notch 47. I'm not even at the halfway mark. My pills might get me to 50 but they're not happy pills. They're 'you're probably still sad but not dead' pills
07:08 AM - Apr 08, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 6/9
But I am still in bed under lamplight, I've got more opportunities to kick up my notches. What if the temperature outside is that perfect in between for winter and spring? What if my new jeans fit perfectly? What if my coffee is fuckin incredible? These things are all possible.
07:11 AM - Apr 08, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 7/9
And the best part is they have nothing to do with mental illness or meds. They're just life's little awesome. What if I turn on my iPod on the trolley and The Fear of Being Alone plays? What if my foot itches again today? What if VMG texts? What if I get a scratch off and win a little cash?
07:14 AM - Apr 08, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 8/9
That's why I always wanna keep one arm open even if I don't have the strength for two. One needs to be open to receive the blessing, the good moment, the money, the cheeseburger if its a cheeseburger. Note: a good cheeseburger is a blessing. Anyway, that's it. I'll go in am hour late for work.
07:17 AM - Apr 08, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 9/9
That's fine by me since I worked another 4 hour Saturday. Boomer Boss might not like it but this is my 'I don't care' face. I gotta make some changes, it doesn't happened just on its own, but fuck it if the universe doesn't owe me a lil bit of slack. I'm putting my hand out.
07:22 AM - Apr 08, 2024
Jen Bouquot
A
During times of stress, sadness, loneliness I have found what helped me was to make myself write down three things I was grateful for and thanking the Universe for those things. I’m sending you a hug. 🤗
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
07:02 AM - Apr 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}