✨Witchy Woman✨
A
It was a GREAT finale 😂😂😂
03:34 PM - Apr 08, 2024
Froderick Fronkenstein
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
The funniest part for me was when Auntie Rae testified and then Susie jumping out of the wheelchair yelling at Jeff.
I'm depressed it's over because I'll have no new episodes to look forward to but I never get tired of watching from the beginning over and over again.
05:41 PM - Apr 08, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Froderick Fronkenstein.
OMG I know!!! How you gonna piss off your own witness?! 😂 I love the way the prosecutor and judge were like haha no way we're striking it - that's YOUR witness!!

you gotta admit it was clever af how they got that recipe out of her!! I'll miss it too but it was a great ending! 👍🏽
05:51 PM - Apr 08, 2024
Froderick Fronkenstein
A
That trick for the recipe was great and you knew it was going to come back to hurt them somehow and then Jeff blew it with "caddywompus". I agree it was a good ending.
05:58 PM - Apr 08, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
One of my absolute favorite moments will forever be when they're at a party and some women starts cussing Jeff out and another woman runs up and goes "No, no! He's not Harvey Weinstein!"
06:01 PM - Apr 08, 2024
Froderick Fronkenstein
A
Hilarious. That was a great episode and season. Larry with the maga hat gambit.
06:16 PM - Apr 08, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
you know what's funny is MAGA is all "trump says it how it is and doesn't care" not really but Larry David sure does!!! He gives zero fucks and I love it 😂😂😂
06:17 PM - Apr 08, 2024
Froderick Fronkenstein
A
So true. I love him for it. Larry is good role model.
06:24 PM - Apr 08, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
"I'm 76 years old and I've never learned a lesson in my life!"

words to live by Larry 😂😂😂😂
06:33 PM - Apr 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}