Maggie B. Black
A
I truly don’t understand this. I’ve seen pictures of Texas residents digging through the trash dump of grocery stores for food because of outage. I really don’t understand why the residence continue to vote for Abbott. The man is incompetent. What do they feel they’re getting in return from him?
05:33 PM - Feb 05, 2023 (Edited)
Aquaholic
A
In response to Maggie B. Black.
As a resident of Texas, I can tell you that we’re gerrymandered all to hell. Look at the map from the last voting cycle and tell me you really believe the people of Uvalde overwhelmingly voted for ol’ hot wheels. Also, think about why they shut down the voting in Harris County.
09:07 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Maggie B. Black
A
In response to Aquaholic.
I agree with you that Texas is extremely gerrymandered, from what I saw in the final polling Uvalde voted overwhelmingly for Abbott. What puzzles me is that the residence who are Republican won’t even consider voting for a Republican who is competent. They keep voting for the same incompetent man.
09:20 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Aquaholic
A
That’s mostly the elderly (70-80+) who are stubborn, resistant to change, and consume the trash “news” channels every day. I’m comfortable saying that because my parents fit in that category and refuse to listen any time I present the facts about the current political climate. It’s frustrating.
In response to Maggie B. Black.
09:33 PM - Feb 06, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}