Salma Typhii
A
I mean, technically, if ypu believe in an all powerful sky person it is all their fault in the end
10:17 AM - Apr 09, 2024
Nikki Norman
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Nope. I believe in the “sky person”. I also believe in free will, so Florida man would be better off blaming the alligator piss in the water for his behavior. Or meth. It’s usually meth. 🤷🏾‍♀️
10:21 AM - Apr 09, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Nikki Norman.
But that means your all powerful sky person isn't all powerful. More a strict parent who says, "I wouldn't do that if I was you" but can't actually stop you. Not quite the same and far more reasonable IMO
10:26 AM - Apr 09, 2024 (Edited)
Nikki Norman
A
The all powerful entity informed us that we had free will, because what was wanted was our willing devotion, not our blind and uninformed devotion. It’s not about control or manipulation, at least, it isn’t supposed to be.
In response to Salma Typhii.
10:29 AM - Apr 09, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Nikki Norman.
So basically a good parent. Honestly that is a belief system I am cool with because it is individually centered. Your deity doesn't care what I do just like my parents don't care what you do. They gave us the guidance, living right is on us. Your teacher just lives a fuck of a lot longer than mine 😁
10:32 AM - Apr 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}