frog_enabler
A
Who wants genocide? https://atmos.earth/this-g...
01:41 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Alexander Nevrmind
B
In response to frog_enabler.
The argument could be made that all the strife going on in the world is because of confiscation of resources. Water will be next.
02:21 PM - Apr 09, 2024
frog_enabler
A
In response to Alexander Nevrmind.
Yes, the Saudis own water in AZ. The oil companies have decided to topple democracies, but is ours even trying to stop them? Or is it just powerless to stop them. The power that the US once had was hegemonic and based on an idea. People here love Biden, who knows this. So why destroy that idea?
02:44 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Alexander Nevrmind
B
I really , really believe that if POTUS can get a real majority in Congress that he will affect real change. When he was first elected I was just relieved, like many. He has done well.

The obstacles that have been placed in his way.. especially Israel/Gaza are a systematic attempt to end Democracy.
In response to frog_enabler.
03:23 PM - Apr 09, 2024
frog_enabler
A
In response to Alexander Nevrmind.
Like you, I believed that too. I worked to elect him. I was elated he was elected. But this is not okay. Like you, I also believe that the government lacks power, but I don't understand this. I haven't seen anyone make sense of it. You can't be pro-rules based order and support this.
08:05 PM - Apr 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}