Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/3
I'm exhausted y'all. I can't take it for another minute. I'm ready to scream. I had to come outside where it's warm but there's a good breeze blowing. When I go back inside I'm going to schedule some time off after my birthday. I've worked straight through from mid-January, including some weekends.
03:41 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/3
I've done overtime hours, half-day weekends, and more. Meanwhile om moving on June 1st and haven't cleaned or packed anything. Because when I get home I'm so exhausted I fall asleep playing mah Jong. I'm thankful the deadline for all of this is tomorrow. Fuck this work.
03:44 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/3
I'll have a break from it until September, when we have to start prepping packets and sending out 120 day notices. Then it's the barrage all over again. But I'm hopeful with the hiccups this year comes knowledge and next year we'll be tighter and more efficient as a team.
03:46 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Daisy Parker
A
The thing about work is that your job will be posted before your obituary. Harsh, but true. I think you're wise to schedule some well deserved time off for yourself. You deserve a break!
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
03:45 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Daisy Parker.
I just started the job, I anticipated rgat it would be hard work. So all I'm doing is what most anyone would do in the job, not really much above and beyond. It's like this for 4 months and then it's normal property management. But I do need some time off.
03:49 PM - Apr 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}