Loren Hansen
A
Yes. But, ultimately the puppeteers just want power and no taxes. So, if women's health gave the billionaires lower taxes and power, that's what they'd be for. The GOP strategy is to align a bunch of misguided one-issue voters, and this is the result. Guns, hate, and misogyny.
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
This ought to go without saying: Republicans have no interest in or care for fetuses or "unborn children" as they call them. Zero. Their only goal with draconian abortion bans is to control women's autonomy – to force women to be dependent on & subservient to men, particularly white men. That's it.
04:54 PM - Apr 09, 2024
08:45 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Loren Hansen.
I get this, but I think for the most part the puppeteers are just as patriarchal, racist, & bigoted as the puppets. They want the power & the money for themselves, i.e. rich white men, and none for anyone else.
08:57 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Loren Hansen
A
We agree on that. I'm just saying that the controllers don't necessarily believe what they are saying. If their wife, daughter, friend needed health care, they would just fly them where they could get it. Guns aren't a problem, because they live in gated communities. Etc.
In response to Professor Kyle.
09:01 PM - Apr 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}