Nefarious Newt
A
thread 1/3
"Yet Berliner says NPR's news coverage has fallen short on some of the most controversial stories of recent years, from the question of whether former President Donald Trump colluded with Russia in the 2016 election, to the origins of the virus that causes COVID-19, to the significance and..."
07:43 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Nefarious Newt
A
thread 2/3
"...provenance of emails leaked from a laptop owned by Hunter Biden weeks before the 2020 election."

Ah. Now I get it. He wants NPR to spread CONSPIRACY THEORIES like every Conservative outlet does.

Well, dude, here's an idea: GO FUCK YOURSELF. I hear too many Conservatives on NPR AS IT IS.
07:43 AM - Apr 10, 2024 (Edited)
Nefarious Newt
A
thread 3/3
If NPR has lost our trust, it's because they've given TOO MUCH LATITUDE TO CONSERVATIVES when telling stories where it's clear that they are LYING or OBFUSCATING about a situation. They need to get back to FACTS, and stop trying to work "sides" into everything. They didn't used to be like this.
07:43 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Darla
A
NPR is a wonderful station, supplying a diversity of thought and perspective. I hope they never change into a lying "news" station like Newsmax or Fox. Those literal lies do not bring intelligence into discussion, but they highlight prejudice thoughts.
In response to Nefarious Newt.
08:01 AM - Apr 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}