Florence D
A
In response to Mark Wilson, MD.
The shortsightedness is absolutely stunning. I want to yell, ”SNAP OUT OF IT!!!”
02:00 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
You forgot Gaza whose citizens Jared Kushner plans to dump in a random place in the desert so he can build a resort.
10:25 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Joan Gallo-Silver
A
The media always downplays Biden's accomplishments while allowing the GOP & Trump free reign. I, for one, know there are things that Biden hasn't accomplished yet but he's working to protect Ukraine, women's rights, our democracy, LGBTQ+ rights, the planet & so much more. I'm riding with Biden
09:33 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Drew Milroy
A
Trump would ruin democracy, the US & world.
The threat of Trump’s re-election doesn’t mean Biden gets immunity from us trying to make Biden stop assisting genocide & ecocide. Efforts to keep Earth livable. Efforts like primary protest votes, strikes & withholding endorsements & donations ‘til later.
01:29 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Mark Wilson, MD
A
In response to Drew Milroy.
I'm speaking to the leftists who are refusing to vote for Biden in an effort to punish the DNC and "teach them a lesson" that only a second Trump presidency can accomplish.
04:40 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
This is one of the biggest threats. I don't worry about a surge in Trump support. I worry about purist or impractical Democrats not voting for Biden because he didn't magically fix everything they want to the degree they want.
09:39 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Linda Skaar
A
And these people have zero idea of what is actually being said or attempted in the pursuit of peace behind closed doors. With someone who runs his country with a "my way" and a can't back down attitude?
09:31 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Reginald Capers
A
That's correct
09:27 AM - Apr 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}