Crotchity Geezer
A
thread 1/12
I wrote a thing back in 2016 that I wanted to revisit… I made a few edits to original but you’ll get the idea:

“Making America Great Again means Trump, a 70 (now 78) yr old blowhard alleged billionaire who stiffed creditors multiple times in bankruptcy,
10:53 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Crotchity Geezer
A
thread 2/12
married for a 3rd time to a 49 (now 57) year old immigrant ‘super model’ he helped into this country under suspicious means, avoided military service and taxes, is running for president of Amerika (AGAIN)?!
Crotchity Geezer
A
thread 3/12
The same guy that has screwed people over for decades as a career snake oil salesman has convinced blue-collar whites that he’s their guy? The New York huckster is confederate red-neck’s candidate of choice?
Crotchity Geezer
A
thread 4/12
The same guy that openly bragged about pushing himself on women sexually without their consent is their choice (at least white women)?
Crotchity Geezer
A
thread 5/12
The same guy that’s cozied up to organized crime ‘business associates’ and benefited from their ‘business’ acumen is going to be tough on crime (hey FBI, you paying attention here?)!
Crotchity Geezer
A
thread 6/12
The same guy that has openly and proudly pursued tax avoidance as his fiduciary responsibility to his shareholders (his family members) is going to correct the tax code?
Crotchity Geezer
A
thread 7/12
His transgressions are so complete he’s left no rock unturned… citizenship, immigrants (wait a minute, what about that third wife!?), folks with disabilities, true patriots, allies, republicans, democrats, honest businessmen and women.
Crotchity Geezer
A
thread 8/12
As someone that has owned and operated my own business and employed people and made payroll and provided health insurance and paid taxes on time and completely, I find this completely repugnant and insane!
10:53 AM - Apr 10, 2024 (Edited)
Crotchity Geezer
A
thread 9/12
And just for the record for those that skipped civics class in high school, unless this guy appoints himself dictator (hold that thought) most of what he promised to do in his campaign is BS!

Forest Gump said it best - stupid is as stupid does!”
Crotchity Geezer
A
thread 10/12
So, how’s he and what’s left of the gop doing? Well, he conspired to overthrow our government and appoint himself dictator (for life). He’s aligned with a group of unelected oligarchs whose stated objective is a theocratic autocracy! Let’s call this core group what it is…the real Deep State!
Crotchity Geezer
A
thread 11/12
They handed him a list of vetted lawyers to be appointed to various courts including the Supreme Court with a deliberate agenda including overturning Roe v Wade! They actually were at work well before tRump though. Their handiwork brought us Citizens United that blew open the doors for Dark Money!
10:54 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Crotchity Geezer
A
thread 12/12
That dark money’s been going directly to dismantling the ‘administrative state’, the regulatory bodies necessary to keep their greed and corruption in check! The very form of government that brought decades of prosperity for the working class.

And he’s conspired with our enemies!

He’s a traitor!
10:55 AM - Apr 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}