Karen Patricia Lea
A
Was going to buy some organizers for my finished cross stitch art works and ended up getting some new #art supplies as well... Some acrylic paints of the brand I generally use, plus Derwent Paint Pens (that I hadn't heard of or tried before) and Cretacolour Aqua Brique set - also a new discovery.🤩
10:54 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
In response to Karen Patricia Lea.
Envious. I want to get out and shop for new art supplies but not happening for a few more weeks. (Living in a small community means planning these events.)
10:56 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Karen Patricia Lea
A
In response to Cindy_Coffeelatte.
I did order online. If I was going to go to an actual shop, it'd mean train + bus + walk and then have to carry an A1 organizer, plus A3, A4 & A5 organizers PLUS paints and all, on the train home... At least now I only have to carry it from the local post office.
11:03 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
On-line has been my lifeline. Now our challenge is that the little local post office keeps returning (not delivering) a lot of packages throughout our community. So I am waiting for in person shopping instead of any disappointing delays.
11:27 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Karen Patricia Lea
A
That seems odd - that that keeps happening and nothing is done about it? I love online shopping too, luckily here you can choose delivery by regular post, delivery to instabox (like a vending machine where you type in a code and your package pops out of a drawer) or home delivery.
In response to Cindy_Coffeelatte.
12:31 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
Yes it’s a problem. Our local PO & the one in the next town are both having many reports. Started late last year but definitely after Jan 1 with a new PO manager. UPS also started handing off some pkgs to USPS ‘Surepost’ for delivery. Never sure if things will come to the house or be at our PO Box.
11:21 AM - Apr 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}