Socio-gen
A
Has anyone else noticed (or am I belatedly noticing) the seemingly-sudden spate of "Jack Smith is screwing up" media articles lately?

Seems like a lot of "he should have included this charge, he should have pushed harder to get Cannon recused, he's not doing enough, not doing X, Y, or Z."
12:50 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Martha Alikacem
A
In response to Socio-gen.
Continued arm chair lawyering, let the man do his job. He is up against it with the oh so cleverly planted judge cannon. I would like to think he is playing 3D chess. Patience is needed, it’s hard I know but we are up against a malignant narcissist who will stop at nothing.
02:25 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Socio-gen
A
In response to Martha Alikacem.
Exactly. I trust that he knows what he's doing.

It seems to me that he's not pushing for recusal because it would feed into the whole "partisan prosecution" narrative. Instead he's creating traps so either he gets what he needs or she oversteps and gets slapped (again) by the 11th Circuit.
04:32 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Dina Loves Dogs
A
In response to Socio-gen.
Hmm I’ve seen zero instances of this must not be following the same media sources as you. Any links I can look at?
01:00 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Socio-gen
A
In response to Dina Loves Dogs.
I appreciate you asking because as I started gathering links, I realized all of them had 2 things in common: DeadBird™ and pundits.

The articles are op-ed, based on responses to tweets made by various former prosecutors/US attorneys, etc. Very much "TMZ is reporting"-type stories, as it turns out.
01:28 PM - Apr 10, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}