Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
ps, no surprise to me that Michael Giacchino, who scored Lost, and many other things* stuck the landing when he shifted to directing.

ps, if you haven't seen Marvel's Werewolf by Night, I just .. *clutches chest* *happy tears* 🍿

* like The Incredibles, and Cloverfield, and JJ Abrams' Star Trek
Dave Plus Coffee (he/him) @davepluscoffee
Also the music perfectly matches the tone & style of the show. IMO score for filmed entertainment is like a setting for a jewel, it should support & complement the story / action & show the content in its best light. Many movies & shows sonically blast you in the neurons, this show gets it right 🍿
02:54 PM - Apr 10, 2024
03:20 PM - Apr 10, 2024 (Edited)
David J. Fielding
A
The Werewolf is my favorite Marvel character, second only to Captain America. I so wanted to be a lycanthrope growing up and Werewolf By Night was my dream existence. Do you prefer the colorized version of the special or the B&W?
In response to Dave Plus Coffee (he/him).
03:24 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
In response to David J. Fielding.
I love the black & white version best, it perfectly suits the pulp action tone. I think I turned off the colorized one after like 5 minutes .. anyone can be in color, color's not special 🍿

ps, one time a friend told me he didn't watch anything in black & white, and I was like .. wat ..
03:27 PM - Apr 10, 2024
David J. Fielding
A
In response to Dave Plus Coffee (he/him).
I've watched the special like 18 times. Giacchino captured the best of the setting/character and I was really afraid they were going to "Underworld" the Werewolf's look, but I am so glad they stuck so close to the comic book version. The addition of Ted was the icing on the cake, brilliant.
03:39 PM - Apr 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}