Morvani
A
thread 1/6
Hate it when I'm right, sometimes.

Sunday, hubby started acting a little odd. Wasn't responding to me like he usually does - he's a light sleeper, and whenever I come into his room, he looks at me. Didn't do that. Gently shook him. He kind of woke up groggily, but I figured I'd keep an eye on him.
04:38 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Morvani
A
thread 2/6
What am I saying. I always keep an eye (or ear) on him. Perpetually.

Anyway.
04:38 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Morvani
A
thread 3/6
Monday, it got worse. His temp wasn't the best either. He's usually in the 97Fs, and still was, but on the lower end, not the upper. Secretions started looking a little suspect. Was groggy most of the time. Then yesterday, his blood pressure was low - not Need To Give Him Midodrine low, but low.
04:41 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Morvani
A
thread 4/6
Called his medical visit service, who scheduled an appointment for him this morning. They came out, checked his vitals - a little congestion, but no gunky sounds in his lungs, BP, O2, and HR decent, temp about normal for him. I told them that his infections are sneaky.
04:42 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Morvani
A
thread 5/6
Last year, coinciding with a routine medical visit, vitals all peachy, they did a urine test and discovered, Oops! He had a UTI. And now this year, same thing. I *knew* something was up with him. So now we have an antibiotic.
04:44 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Morvani
A
thread 6/6
Fingers crossed this nips it in the bud before he ends up in the ER again.
04:44 PM - Apr 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}