Michael Freeman
A
Crazy, just crazy. Why in the hell would he want to do that?

This is the guy who stole State Dept cables, and gave Russia all the stolen emails necessary to disrupt the 2016 election, etc. And you want to let him get away unpunished.

Biden is getting REALLY bad advice.
Lola Gayle @LolaGayleC
No! No! NO!

CNN - Biden says US is considering Australia’s request to drop prosecution of Julian Assange

President Joe Biden told reporters at the White House Wednesday that his administration is “considering” a request from Australia to drop charges against Wikileaks founder Julian Assange.
06:08 AM - Apr 11, 2024
10:08 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Kurt Seitz
A
In response to Michael Freeman.
10:21 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Michael Freeman
A
In response to Kurt Seitz.
Really?

Well, I followed the Assange and Snowden misadventures very closely and have my own opinions, Amnesty International notwithstanding.

As a former DOD contractor, I value our national security very, very seriously.

So you are entitled to your opinion - and your confusion.

Be well.
10:26 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Kurt Seitz
A
If I am confused, I will certainly value any enlightenment you can provide. Perhaps you are privy to more information than I have garnered.
10:29 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Michael Freeman
A
Not really motivated in digging up all that info. That happened more than 10 years ago. I also had some conversations with DOD NatSec personnel - which I certainly will not divulge.

Assange and Snowden attacked us under the cover of freedom of the press. They will pay - sooner or later.
10:38 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Kurt Seitz
A
I admit that I don't know the whole truth. I am mainly interested in seeing that Assange gets a fair trial. I don't readily believe that all the charges against him are valid.
10:43 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Michael Freeman
A
Fair enough. Like I said, believe what you wanna believe. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

Unlike most of the internet sleuths here on social media, some of us were there. I was there.

Be well. 🙏
10:46 AM - Apr 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}