Professor Kyle
A
It's called white supremacy – white women accept their role in the patriarchy in order to remain in second place in the power structure of racism & bigotry.
09:30 PM - Apr 10, 2024
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
My fellow WW embarrass me on a regular basis. Because thinking for yourself is hard. 🤦🏻‍♀️
04:56 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Donna Jones
B
In response to Jennifer Moore Baker.
Many of us grew up in very religious homes. We were indoctrinated from childhood to be trad wives. Brainwashed even. Be kind because many of these women were abused. I was.
05:09 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to Donna Jones.
It is difficult to be kind while we watch 50 years of progress being rolled back. And they are just getting started. Contraceptives will be next.
05:12 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Donna Jones
B
Well try. Try to accept that many women, myself included did. Or choose these roles. They were assigned. Even if you don’t understand, we were brainwashed. You will get more traction from trad wives if you can accept that they don’t choose that life. ✌🏼
In response to Jennifer Moore Baker.
05:14 PM - Apr 11, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to Donna Jones.
I see a difference between actual traditional wives and social media influencer 'Trad Wives.'

You talk of being a trad(itional) wife.

'Trad Wives' are the ones who have spotless* homes and do things like make cereal from scratch because their darling little angels wanted it.
(*and hidden maids)
05:21 PM - Apr 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}