Tané Tachyon (she/her)
A
And for a more-upbeat second-scoop of #DailyPictureTheme today (plus #SpoutibleBakes ), I have a lot of cookie stamps, and with any rolling-pin-and-cookie-cutters cookie dough/recipe you can just roll the dough into balls & #press each one with a cookie stamp instead! Some examples with alt text:
09:00 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Annette Licitra
A
In response to Tané Tachyon (she/her).
So cool! That tray looks like it might be hammered aluminum rather than stainless steel—especially if it’s super lightweight. After World War II, many fighter planes made of aluminum were scrapped. That’s why you see hammered metal trays from around that time. Our ancestors were good at recycling!
11:32 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Tané Tachyon (she/her)
A
In response to Annette Licitra.
Wow, I think you are right - to me it looks like stainless steel, but when I just tried a magnet on it it didn't stick. It's something I got new as a gift during this century, so not particularly vintage. All it says on the back is "Simon Pearce", but I'm not seeing it on his site or used on eBay.
11:34 AM - Apr 13, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
These are all so beautiful!!
03:09 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Steve Lee
A
That plate of cat cookies is so me 😍. Yum !
09:34 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Tracy I
A
Hmmm I like this idea
09:09 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Laurie DEM
A
Personally I love the music notes. Great work.
09:04 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Tané Tachyon (she/her)
A
In response to Laurie DEM.
Thanks! I have treble clef and harp ones also, that I tend to use if I'm bringing cookies to music events. Actually most of the time I bring some variation of chocolate-chip cookies to all potluck-type events, but if I feel like doing cookies that would work with cookie stamps ...
09:13 AM - Apr 12, 2024
April Sparkles
A
Very cool! 💛
09:01 AM - Apr 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}