JayTuma1 (She/Her)
A
thread 1/6
Shit, I'm screwed!
08:33 AM - Apr 12, 2024
JayTuma1 (She/Her)
A
thread 2/6
I do Yoga, I own Tarot cards (I don't know how to read them though), I'm a raging liberal, I believe black lives matter, I am in plutonic love with Rachel Maddow (cause smart people are sexy to me), I took fluoride in school when they gave us the pills, I like jazz, I own crystals, I like cats,
JayTuma1 (She/Her)
A
thread 3/6
I believe in spirit animals ( mine is an owl), I've been to Starbucks, I like fortune cookies (even if I don't believe them), and I celebrate Halloween.
JayTuma1 (She/Her)
A
thread 4/6
Now, I'm not sure what is meant by 'mathing', but I hated Math in high school and college (Statistics is hard as hell), I don't understand how pandas and Prius cars are bad, I'm not Catholic, got no issues with gingers but never been with one, I use medical marijuana but not by smoking it,
JayTuma1 (She/Her)
A
thread 5/6
only ate an avocado once on a taco (it was good), never had falafel, no way I'm giving up eating meat, and lastly, I'm not sure I want to be identified as a feminist.
JayTuma1 (She/Her)
A
thread 6/6
I believe in equality among all sexes, but I am not some militant feminist who hates men, I rather like men, LOL
So, there ya go, I'm apparently going to this place they call hell. I'm going with the assumption that most of you will be there with me, so I'm OK with that. Keep on sinning!
Cynthia
A
Shared. Michele never disappoints.
In response to JayTuma1 (She/Her).
10:34 AM - Apr 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}