Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 1/2
Friday musings while waiting for a meeting. Does anybody else know various measurements of body parts for quick reference? I know 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 9 inches on my right hand. For example, it's 4 inches exactly from the tip of my index finger to the crease shown. It sure is handy. My hand span from
02:32 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 2/2
pinky tip to thumb tip is right at 9 inches. I use these measurements without even consciously thinking about it and have weirded more than one person out. I haven't gone so far as to get the ruler arm tattoo, but not counting it completely out either. Shown: Adam Savage with temp ruler tattoos.
02:32 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Denise R
A
I know the fist is the size of the heart & your foot measures the same as from the wrist to the inside of the elbow. Your arms spread out equals your height. I used to know some other obscure facts about the human body, but have forgotten. Sorry for the tangent and for NOT answering the question! 🥴
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
03:25 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Denise R.
No, this is great! So many oddities about the human body. My wingspan is within a quarter inch of my height. It's cool because if I need a certain length of rope or wiring cut off, I can use that to get within about a foot.
03:34 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Denise R
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
🤗
04:08 PM - Apr 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}