Froderick Fronkenstein
A
I'd like to see an experiment in which there are three biospheres. Each is populated with people representing a left leaning ideology, another right leaning and the third a mixture of all political ideologies. They live there for a year and we'll find which is the most sustainable.
05:09 PM - Apr 12, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
That would be great. But in the absence of that we DO have enough data to know that left leaning policies lead to longer life spans and better qualities of life.
In response to Froderick Fronkenstein.
06:18 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Froderick Fronkenstein
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Yes we know that but unfortunately a section of our country believes the opposite and are holding us back. I would hope that if they got their way they could see how their way is wrong and self destructive. They've been brainwashed into going against theirs and everyone else's best interests.
07:40 PM - Apr 12, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Froderick Fronkenstein.
It would be so great. I have often felt intense frustration that we never get the chance to implement certain policies for a certain set amount of time and then evaluate so ppl can SEE and EXPERIENCE the results. I love your idea and I love everything it would solve. If only. I think it's wonderful.
08:10 PM - Apr 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}