I don't need a "cure"
A
thread 1/2
My niece is just barely Gen z but she votes for harm reduction too but the Palestinian genocide in particular in polls seems to be a factor in why some don't respect Biden or want him. Solution that would help him gain the votes of a lot of Gen z is to sanction or cut ties with Israel & not fund it.
06:50 PM - Apr 12, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
thread 2/2
At the very least sanction them if that's possible. Since they boldly killed aid workers some of which were our citizens. Any other country that's almost an act of war and it was intentional. I'll vote for Biden anyway But my ideal president would be one that severs ties to a genocidal regime
06:50 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Really Doihaveto
A
In response to I don't need a "cure".
A symptom of no one paying attention to actual news. Only echoing opinions they hear on .soc med.
Te Biden administration is actively negotiating aid to Gaza. The expectation that He can dictate military decisions from Israel is unrealistic.
07:24 PM - Apr 12, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
In response to Really Doihaveto.
Aid is not enough to be honest and we've been ignoring the genocide of Palestinians for decades. It is odd you seem so intent on implying I'm stupid when I'm voting for Biden regardless as I said because the alternative here would be much worse. Genocide is genocide tho. Never again means for anyone
08:25 AM - Apr 13, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
In response to Really Doihaveto.
I would add a symptom of people being afraid or reluctant to pay attention or care about an apartheid regime has led to how things are in Gaza. I think that's much worse than ppl allegedly led astray by social media. Just saying.
08:30 AM - Apr 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}