Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
thread 1/2
It was a fun BDay party last night, though we only knew 16 of the like 40 people at it. We had this big strawberry cake they were so excited was vegan but forgot to make sure about the crème filling. A few non-relatives thought it rude I wouldn’t eat any because it was a BDay cake but oh well.
02:33 AM - Apr 13, 2024
Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
thread 2/2
Thankfully there were enough snacks & those were vegan so I didn’t have to starve all night. Some fun dancing, & we did meet some nice new people by the end of the night. So, besides a few little things that were weird, it was a fun night with family we hadn’t seen in a long time. ❤️
02:33 AM - Apr 13, 2024
That Todd Guy
A
Gotcha. When I hit my Quarter Century someone told me based on life expediency my life was 1/3 over and that really screwed with my head more than any other birthday! 🙄😬🤬😂

Just in case I miss it next week wishing you and Jaq’s a pre-Happy Birthday! 🎂
In response to Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈.
02:48 AM - Apr 13, 2024
Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
In response to That Todd Guy.
Thanks! ❤️ Everyone is making a big deal of it for us, but we're looking at it like, meh, it's only 1/6th of our life gone. Yes, we're going to live just that long! 😂
02:49 AM - Apr 13, 2024
That Todd Guy
A
In response to Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈.
I live in LA so if I hear about something unusually crazy happening in Vegas next weekend I’ll just assume it’s you guys! Have a blast!
02:53 AM - Apr 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}