Didi B-Q
A
This is astonishing. It appears the goal is to turn FL universities into White Supremacy centers.

I hope FL residents are bombarding their reps with messages.
08:35 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Michael Stern
A
In response to Didi B-Q.
The interesting part of this assault on FL public colleges, is the effect it will have in regards to athletics. Boycotts/protests/bad press won't change their minds, but once the schools start losing recruits, then the shit will really hit the fan. Top recruits can go anywhere, & will avoid Florida.
10:48 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Josol
A
In response to Michael Stern.
You are 💯 correct. When you have someone like Ben Sasse rammed down UF’s throat as President, they won’t care. But when the Alumni/Trustees bottom line or Athletic status starts to drop then they will care.
10:40 AM - Mar 15, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to Didi B-Q.
This is on the residents of the state If they won't start protesting EVERYWHERE and not stop until he stops, they will be a facsist state regime.
10:01 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Josol
A
In response to Sassy Musing.
There are protests all around college campuses. Is the media- or anyone covering it- local or nationally?? I drove by a large high school where the Juniors, Seniors and faculty walked out- where is the media coverage??? You need that.
10:43 AM - Mar 15, 2023
Rob Stiene
A
In response to Didi B-Q.
Reason #15 why we left the F-state 2.5 yrs ago and only stopped because we met an ocean where the sun sets.
09:22 PM - Mar 14, 2023

Only followers of this user (Advocate27) can see their posts

Robin
A
In response to Didi B-Q.
Full on fascist. DeSatan is consolidating his power.
08:41 PM - Mar 14, 2023
MsFahrenheit
A
In response to Didi B-Q.
😳 They have to be testing the tolerance for fascism, and/or fed vs state policies, or be totally insane. This can't be true.
08:40 PM - Mar 14, 2023
El G
A
In response to Didi B-Q.
I can't find where all these organizations are listed as not being able to continue in Florida. I have read the HB 999 bill. Is it because these organizations are DEI?
08:38 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Didi B-Q
A
In response to El G.
I assume they’re logically determined from the description of the bill elements. Below is a useful breakdown of the elements from Rep Rita Harris.

It’s a mess, trying to determine what can or cannot be taught. I don’t blame professors for leaving.
08:51 PM - Mar 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}