RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
The GOP are in find out mode after fucking around. Let's not get complacent. Let's run up the score on/before November 5th, and let's make these fuckers pack their offices in tears. Let's stick together, and help out other Dems, especially Florida Dems.
03:31 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Amen brother! Our margins need to be so overwhelming their legitimacy cannot be disputed. Let's aim for 100 million+ Biden/Harris votes. Trump simply can't raise 9 digit numbers of voters. If we stay active and get out the vote, particularly young and 1st time voters, we've got it. Should we fail...
11:53 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
We won't...they will.
11:41 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Ground Control.
They're already claiming that 2024 is rigged and sending out robocalls saying that American's votes are being canceled out by all the migrants the Democrats are helping into the country illegally. They're scared shitless, and I couldn't be happier about it. Cant risk complacency though!
01:21 AM - Apr 12, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
No disrespect, Matt, as I agree with the overall point. But I'm getting as tired of the word "complacency" as I am "vigilance". Because I know that these people have never been more beatable, I get accused of not taking this seriously. But I do. I just refuse to cringe at their last shrieks.
08:24 AM - Apr 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}