Matt Egan he/him/his
A
While I disagree with many decisions Biden has made about the conflict in Gaza, but, damn, am I ever glad tfg isn't in power right now. Nukes would be flying were tfg in power....
07:41 PM - Apr 13, 2024
James O'Shea
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
I don't think nukes would be flying. I do think whatever direction Putin wanted the US to go, that's the direction that TFG would be leading in.
08:31 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to James O'Shea.
You think he would listen to Putin, who is an Iranian ally? Yeah, that makes sense, should have thought that through a little harder, I was only thinking of the dynamic between tfg and the ayatollah. Thanks for pointing out the error in my reasoning in chill fashion👍. That only happens here.
04:23 PM - Apr 16, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
I remember Tfg asking why he couldn’t use nukes. That was just one of the frightening moments of his presidency.
08:00 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Char
A
In response to Dee Incognito.
He also asked that in the context of hurricane mitigation... absolute imbecile.
08:03 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Dee Incognito.
I'm afraid that if he returns to power, whoever kept the codes from him in his 1st (and only🤞) term wont be keeping the codes to the football from him this time around. As was pointed out, tfg would likely listen to Putin before nuking a Russian ally. Sorry for the poor reasoning guys🙃
04:27 PM - Apr 16, 2024
Kalind
A
That’s the major difference right there
07:43 PM - Apr 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}