Professor Kyle
A
Don't know who's the tail & who's the dog – MAGA or the far left – but at TFG rallies they're now chanting "Genocide Joe." Whoever started it, the liberal side needs to cut that shit out. Biden's NOT the bad guy & we need to stick together against anti-democracy bigots who hate both Jews & Muslims.
09:09 PM - Apr 13, 2024 (Edited)
Iron Talon
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
One closing comment. I Joe Biden doesn't take a firm position, one way or the other then we will certainly allow Netanyahu pull the United States into a war not of our making forcing us to kill more people so that Bibi can retain power.
09:46 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Iron Talon
A
My vote for Joe Biden is a certainty, however I am beyond upset with Joe biden and his bipolar approach to the Middle East.
We give Israel bombs to commit genocide against the Palestinians and simultaneously give food to the Palestinians to keep them alive until Israel can kill them with our bombs.
07:34 PM - Apr 14, 2024 (Edited)
Iron Talon
A
In response to Iron Talon.
We are all being forced into complicity in the genocide of the Palestinians. We all know that netanyahu needs this war to continue for as long as possible so he can remain in power. The only true and lasting solution is for a two-state solution.
07:38 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
In response to Iron Talon.
Same. I won't go with genocide joe--I think it's unfair in that he is not actually doing any of this--it's all Bibi. And I truly believe that Biden is a good guy. But also, I respect the office of the president. I'm not a fan of this kind of thing (except for with TFG). But. I do have issues.
09:50 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
I was outside Pres. Biden's January 5th speech & saw "pro-Palestinian protesters" first-hand. Clearly their tactics were well-rehearsed & their messaging (tying Biden & genocide) virulently anti-Biden. I concluded it was being exploited as a wedge issue, possibly involving anti-Biden elements.
12:13 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
2) So this started quickly and was apparent to me (a marketing guy) that it was an organized messaging campaign to shave off progressive left, tarnish Biden, and distract from Ukraine. https://www.cnn.com/videos...
12:16 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Drea
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
👆This.

Follow the money.
12:21 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Kalind
A
When the far left used that term in October, I was afraid of it since MAGA would pick it up. I just hope there’s sensible voters out there that will reject the nonsense
10:38 AM - Apr 14, 2024
Robin Zimmermann
A
“… at TFG rallies they’re chanting ‘Genocide Joe’”

Kind of ironic giving that they usually don’t care about genocide since it happens in other parts of the world they know nothing about.

They seem all to happy to sacrifice Ukraine.
10:38 AM - Apr 14, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Robin Zimmermann.
Yup. And they're confused – they pretend like they care about Israel (they don't), but they openly don't care about Palestinians. They're just saying anything they think makes Biden look bad, even if it goes against their warped worldview.
11:52 AM - Apr 14, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
I think self-styled "progressives" are being manipulated by far-right anti-Semites & wouldn't be surprised if it's coming from Russia. Trump would give Netanyahu carte blanche to wipe out gaze so Jared could oversee the building of a Trump resort & gold course. He's already said so.
11:08 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
Yeah, I don't trust the origin of any supposedly "left" position that attacks Biden, therefore lifting up TFG.
11:10 PM - Apr 13, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
Yes, we Dems are unusually good at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory sometimes. It's very frustrating.
09:17 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
This isn't "we Dems." It's a bunch of mostly politically naive self-styled "progressives" who I believe are being played by the far right.
11:08 PM - Apr 13, 2024
SoundNFury
A
09:11 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to SoundNFury.
Yup. It's real.
09:12 PM - Apr 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}