RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
thread 1/6
Okay...everybody...I want you all to understand this. Biden is not the prime minister of Israel, or of Iran. He will help get everybody through this okay. Now, that said...we must make sure we concentrate on what we have to do here, to make sure we have peace and not to get distracted.
05:22 PM - Apr 13, 2024
A
thread 2/6
Yes this is a major breaking story (I rather have the facts than a torrent of headlines). However, we have to remember we got elections to win, and we can't be thrown off, or distracted by this. Yes we do have to pay attention to it, but it can't be the SOUL thing we pay attention to.
A
thread 3/6
In a nutshell, you know that diplomacy has been going on behind the scenes for years. Biden's unwilling to send American troops overseas to fight in another forever war. He's also well aware that if a NATO ally is attacked then he's bound by article five. Also keep in mind that like it or not...
A
thread 4/6
We still must have Biden at the helm. A lot of you are wondering "Why are you bringing the 2024 election into it?" It's simple....imagine what Trump or the GOP would do. Trump and the GOP have already proven that they'd sell our allies out for their own selfish gain.
A
thread 5/6
This is why we cannot be distracted by what's going on at the moment. Also let's be honest, there are some on the Democratic side that still hold contempt for Biden because he's not a transactional mafia boss. We don't need that problem right now.
A
thread 6/6
For now, I want everybody to first continue to concentrate on sweeping the Dems into power. That way, Netanyahu, Xinping, Kim Jong-un, Putin and other dictators will be on notice. Also any sympathizers here in the USA with them are also on notice.
Tim Graf
A
Besides which, those sales were approved by Congress in the last budget deal, and Mr. Biden is constitutionally bound to adhere to the law, including the budget.
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
10:46 PM - Apr 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}