Professor Kyle
A
Yeah, even if people had the thought independently, there's zero doubt Russian operatives are also planting & encouraging the "genocide" rhetoric online. And in 2016 & '20 they were involved in the organizing of those kinds of in person "protests" – they likely are again.
Jonathan Meyers @EternalVigilance
I was outside Pres. Biden's January 5th speech & saw "pro-Palestinian protesters" first-hand. Clearly their tactics were well-rehearsed & their messaging (tying Biden & genocide) virulently anti-Biden. I concluded it was being exploited as a wedge issue, possibly involving anti-Biden elements.
12:13 PM - Apr 14, 2024
12:18 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Michelle Cooper
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
This is exactly what I thought. Follow the money. I bet it leads right back to Russian loving Congress members.
10:19 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Michelle Cooper.
Very likely. And I probably should have said Russian/GOP operatives as they're so intertwined...
10:20 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I went to an indoor rally for Hillary Clinton in the summer of 2016 and some knucklehead from the crowd chose his moment and stood up shouting "Hillary Clinton is a war criminal!". It struck me as a campaign operation rather than some genuine expression of protest.
12:42 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
Seems likely.
12:42 PM - Apr 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}