LaMott Jackson (CG)
A
So to anyone asking how I knew OJ did it.

Not that I believe that publication much of the time cause I don't, but when the National Enquirer published uncensored photos of the murder scene, in that moment, I knew. That level of brutality isn't done by 'hitmen' or 'cartels'. There was anger there.
11:27 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to LaMott Jackson (CG).
When I watched O.J.: Only in America part 4, they gave a substantial warning because they were going to show the crime scene photos, I thought I was ready. I've seen a lot. I was not fuckin ready. Those 2 people were decimated. Ron Goldman lost 3 fingers from defensive wounds. It was horrific.
01:06 PM - Apr 11, 2024
LaMott Jackson (CG)
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Yep, I shit you not I was in a room full of people looking at the same photos claiming he was innocent. Maybe it's the empath in me but I swear to you like a superpower I knew he did it, or at the very least knew who did. It jumped off the pages at me to say so.
09:29 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Yeah, his hands were all over that murder. It angered me so much , Johnnie Cochran with that whole "if the glove don't fit you must acquit" bullshit. How is a leather glove, shrunken by blood and being in a plastic evidence bag really going to fit when OJ's wearing latex gloves under it?
10:28 PM - Apr 11, 2024
LaMott Jackson (CG)
A
Don't get me started on that shit show acting OJ did like he doesn't know how to put on gloves. That moment and the resulting acquittal angers me like you wouldn't believe.
01:21 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Yeah, it was all high performance, but terrible acting. But Marcia Clark and Chris Darden need to take plenty of blame. Mark Fuhrman, what the fuck were they thinking? And Marcia did her best to be hard-core and unlikable. You can be one without being the other.
01:25 PM - Apr 14, 2024
LaMott Jackson (CG)
A
I tell anyone that Will listen that Mark Furman is the core reason OJ got off.

Reasonable doubt.
01:36 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Exactly. How could they had not have vetted him? Everyone at the DA's office would've been fired as soon as the trial ended.
01:49 PM - Apr 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}