Khrissy Choate
A
thread 1/2
I’m starting to feel a little scared with all the talk (especially on Twitter) of Jewish people leaving the Democratic Party. I’ve even seen some Jewish people with blue checks say that Donald would be better, or push RFK JR as an option. We can’t have four more years of Donald.
07:50 PM - Apr 14, 2024 (Edited)
Khrissy Choate
A
thread 2/2
As I tried to explain to my friend on Twitter why the Rabbi talking politics is dangerous,, I could tell I was just making her angry, so I backed off. It’s one thing to register as an independent but another to mix politics and religion in ANY capacity.
07:54 PM - Apr 14, 2024
M Briatack
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
There are articles citing that twitter now has 75-80% bot activity. Also, we are not leaving the Dem Party.
08:30 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Deb Prothero
A
When you see many tweets on a specific topic, ask yourself if this is a planted idea that bots have spread & a few people have retweeted. Look at real life & ask if what they say is really happening. Jewish people are NOT leaving the Democrats. I asked 2 Jewish friends and they laughed at the idea.
07:57 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Ground Control
A
Word of advice: DON'T.

To expand, keep that fear in check, especially when it comes to anything outta the Muskrat's backyard. Fear and demoralization is all the other side's got left. And we ALREADY whose side the Muskrat favors.
07:53 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to Ground Control.
I’m working on calming myself down and succeeding. It’s frustrating, though, to watch such division, and have people get angry at you who normally don’t.
07:57 PM - Apr 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}