Abel
A
Do you all cook every day or is it a healthy mix of cooking and ordering out ? #QOTD
10:21 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Carson Gibbs
A
In response to Abel.
My wife and I typically cook 4 meals a week, eat leftovers for two and eat out once.
10:43 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Abel.
I order out as much as I can. More than I ought to, really. I don't have the time, inclination, or energy to cook, except perhaps on rare occasions.

If I do eat at home, its typically sandwiches/snack food, simple salads, or stuff that can just be thrown in a pot or pan for ten minutes.
10:39 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Dark Beason
A
In response to Abel.
Pretty much every day, yes. I try to keep pre-prepared meals in jars or in the freezer so I don't have to cook from scratch every day, though.

When my husband was working, we'd typically eat out/takeout once a week.
10:36 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Jan Coffey
A
In response to Abel.
I do, although I plan my cooking to get at least 3 days of meals out of each turn. Does take a bit of planning, but I've been doing it for a while so it's pretty easy.
10:34 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Abel.
I usually cook twice a week and then have leftovers. I don't order out much because I'm a poor. But I occasionally must have pizza or a burger and fries.
10:34 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Timara (she/her)
A
In response to Abel.
Not quite a healthy mix. I've never cooked every day. If anything, I'll spend one day cooking a week's worth of meals. I'm trying to find a balance between cooking and eating out...
10:23 PM - Mar 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}