Ivy & Ghost Presents
A
I need to know which party is most invested in Black liberation and reparations.
Tom G. Hughes @Tom_G_Hughes
I think it's clear that both parties serve the Money Men more than is healthy. But on so many issues, what Democrats stand for versus what Republicans stand for is vitally important in preserving the American Experiment as a real thing and not just a bunch of marketing BS.
10:01 PM - Mar 14, 2023
10:13 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Ivy & Ghost Presents.
Do you seriously need ask that when one party is doing all they can to erase our history, our culture, our very existence? You actually think GOP cares about reparations when they actively without shame or remorse deny our communities clean water, adequate housing, and medical access?
10:21 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Ivy & Ghost Presents
A
I do. Unfortunately. And my predecessors did too. Ain't that wild? We've been having the same debate for how long now? That is WILD to me. whew.
In response to Rosetta.
10:24 PM - Mar 14, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Ivy & Ghost Presents.
1. I was born during the Jim Crow era and suffered greatly from it. I know exactly what our ancestors went through and I went through. I know the progress that occurred due to their tenacity and unwillingness to back down.
10:47 PM - Mar 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}