Christopher Bouzy
A
We can't reproduce the issue. Moreover, don't open tickets regarding ads. A random ad in the middle of a spout isn't a priority. Furthermore, I hope certain users will focus on spouting and interacting with others and stop turning everything into a debate or drama. Frankly, it's exhausting.
Socio-gen @JennieKinPA
Okay, no. Nope. Absolutely not. While I understand and approve of Spoutible having ads, this shit needs to stop.

ADS DO NOT BELONG IN THE MIDDLE OF A SPOUT.

It took me way too long to realize Jacquelyn's spout was not in fact a comment on the stupid fasting diet thing which was actually an ad.
12:27 PM - Apr 15, 2024
01:11 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Art Marshall
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Users gonna do what users gonna do... 🤷‍♂️
08:01 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Ground Control
A
For whatever it is worth, Mr. Bouzy, I am sorry as hell you have to put up with this. I know you got better things to do.
03:03 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Kat Schneider
A
In response to Ground Control.
Ditto
04:10 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Joan H
A
Whenever I see an Ad of interest like “how to retire in Costa Rica,” I click it with the hopes it’ll turn into an automatic Bucket-List mood board and make it happen for me someday🤷🏾‍♀️🤣

I ignore Ads unless they’re of some interest. I don’t know why it’s such a point of contention for some.
02:05 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Leslie Cox
A
In response to Joan H.
Ads are a total non-issue for me. No Pasa Nada
04:57 PM - Apr 15, 2024
RosemaryThyme
A
Here's another example of the issue that isn't really an issue except to "certain users".

It must be frustrating to be unable to duplicate it.

Perhaps in the Spoutible transparency tradition an announcement that you are aware of the issue and are looking into it would cut down on the "drama".
01:43 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Socio-gen
A
Apologies, Christopher. I should have reallzed a ticket wasn't appropriate to the situation. I appreciate that your team took the time anyway.
01:42 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Tricia
A
Oh shoot, sorry I just saw this after I sent a ticket. Please disregard!
01:24 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Remember Gea
A
Enough with the drama. Just enjoy Spoutible and and for goddess sake, today is such a great day after years of lies, gaslighting, hate…and yes drama, we don’t need this here🛑
01:19 PM - Apr 15, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
I have seen this happening in my timeline, too, but I didn't think to open a ticket for it. I just figured it was a glitch that would be fixed. I dunno if that's good (I trust y'all) or bad (am I even helpful to this platform if I don't report weird stuff I notice).
01:18 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
Preach!

I have definitely been more focused on light hearted fun in the last few weeks.

Instead of complaining I report & use Block-Fu.

“Some people have no honor”
-Shogun Spouty
01:16 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Christopher Carbonsides
A
That ad placement is kinda a big thing though for users. Nice platform though.
01:14 PM - Apr 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}