jenn ○f many things
A
I don't understand the problem some are having with ads here. They are some of the least obtrusive ads I've seen anywhere. And, unlike most other areas, I consider myself an expert on ads, given I have an advertising degree and 24 years experience placing ads in all sorts of places online.
02:38 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Jacsmoore @
A
In response to jenn ○f many things.
Putting ads in the middle of a Spout is a valid complaint and I would assert a bug in the system.
I would argue that CBS marketing consumer goods under the banner of news is actually false advertising and misleading.
02:47 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Caniac Vyronyka Spouts
A
The ads here are usually fine and flow right with the timeline. No issues. But the last 2 days, ads are between the words and the pictures of a single spout. Those are the most recent complaints, I’m pretty sure. It was mine. Maybe it’s a bug. Maybe we have to get used to it. I don’t know.
02:45 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Larry with an i
A
Same. Agree.
02:39 PM - Apr 15, 2024
jenn ○f many things
A
In response to Larry with an i.
My brain easily tunes the ads out here. I will never understand complaining so hard about something so insignificant on a site so wonderful. C'mon people. There are far more upsetting things to cry about. For example, I STILL DON'T HAVE MY PURPLE CHECKMARK. But I haven't bothered Mr. Bouzy about it!
02:42 PM - Apr 15, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}