Char
A
I actually disagree with many on paying for sex. I think it should be legal & regulated. That helps protects the sex worker & the client.

People have many reasons to pay for sex & I support that. It's none of my biz. If you need connection, get it!

He isn't on trial for this. It's the hush money.
déjà vu @Anonym
Who among us hasn’t paid for sex? Trump’s supporters ask wild questions outside historic first criminal trial. Donald Trump has not been accused of paying for sex, but several supporters protesting outside of his trial on Monday wanted to make it clear that they have. …
11:07 AM - Apr 16, 2024
11:19 AM - Apr 16, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to Char.
I agree 💯. I think it should be legal and regulated. Regulated for age, consent, health and safety, pay, benefits, etc etc. Regulation is both legitimacy and protection.
07:36 AM - May 03, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Char.
Most sex work is coercive (most work is, but it's a bigger problem with sex work, because coercion invalidates consent).

But if you are concerned about sex workers, you have to listen to sex workers, and many don't want criminalization (understandably, as it further marginalizes and endangers them)
01:30 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Courtney Kimmelman (she/her)
A
In response to Char.
I agree with that. Transgender Sex Workers should be protected too.
12:39 PM - Apr 16, 2024
Char
A
In response to Courtney Kimmelman (she/her).
100% it needs to be inclusive of all sex workers, with an added focus on those at higher risk, like the trans community. Thank you for highlighting that point!
01:01 PM - Apr 16, 2024
Lee
A
In response to Char.
💯
12:01 PM - Apr 16, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Char.
I feel the same, even feel a bit of class solidarity with sex workers as unprotected workers whom society still treats lousy.
11:22 AM - Apr 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}