Marques Shaw
A
thread 1/5
Hey y'all! I hope you guys are doing well! I know it's been a long time since I did a post that didn't regard wrestling. I have been finishing up college stuff since it is my last semester in the 3D Animation program and I am qualified to get my associates after I complete my classes.
06:36 PM - Apr 16, 2024
Marques Shaw
A
thread 2/5
I have been building up my portfolio, shared my artwork across Behance, ArtStation, Dribble, and Vimeo. I even made a portfolio website that I would love to share with you guys! It has the work that I have done so far, all the socials, and a little about me section for more information of my life.
Marques Shaw
A
thread 3/5
Here is the link to the website: https://marquesshaw.myport...
I also want to start commissions, but I want to start off with tips/donations to figure out commission rates in the near future.
Marques Shaw
A
thread 4/5
I also set up a PayPal and CashApp. I will put those in as well later. If you guys want to contribute, it would mean so much. I would need to make sure I can maintain my software and other assets to make this amazing work I have planned. Any amount works wonders if you want to do so.
Marques Shaw
A
thread 5/5
That's it from me! I hope you guys enjoy the work I have on my website and look out for future projects! One love and peace and prosperity for everyone!

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}