Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
thread 1/2
So, tried to sneak into the Dojo I teach at tonight. I figured tonight & tomorrow night, I could spy on my warriors & see how they were doing.

Someone (Damn you Jaq!) let it slip I would be there. When I tried to sneak in, ALL my warriors, almost 50 of them, were waiting for me.❤️ I've been in
11:14 PM - Apr 16, 2024
Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
thread 2/2
Touch while I've been gone. I was watching on vid calls. Texting with the older ones. Talking to parents etc. But to see all my kids (ok some of them are 18 & 19 but still) waiting for me was one of the best things ever. I love my kids. I can't wait to take back over next week. ❤️❤️❤️
11:14 PM - Apr 16, 2024
That Todd Guy
A
That’s seriously bad ass to have that kind of positive effect on them. 🙏❤️
In response to Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈.
02:49 AM - Apr 17, 2024
Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
In response to That Todd Guy.
I had quite a few teachers before college who had that effect on me, plus my Sensei who had been teaching me for 19 years now. So I just want to emulate them. ❤️
10:24 PM - Apr 17, 2024
That Todd Guy
A
In response to Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈.
I did the same thing through the sports of ice and roller hockey with literally 1000’s of kids and adults too. I also spent 20 magical years as a volunteer Wish Granter with the Make-A-Wish foundation which changed my life in the best way imaginable. Keep doing what you’re doing! 🙏❤️
02:36 PM - Apr 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}