Andrea Junker
A
Love Hillary, hate Hillary, whatever. But during the 2016 debates, she called Trump Putin’s puppet and said he “encouraged espionage against our country”. She spoke the truth, in public, straight to his orange face.

Lots of people owe Hillary Clinton — and America — an apology.
03:15 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Carol Glynn
B
In response to Andrea Junker.
I voted & believed her. I really think she would have been great! BTW, Did you see "Democracy Docket""s new interview between Marc Elias & Hillary Clinton? Warning - 45 min. long, but was really good.
09:56 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Marie Etheleau
A
They still put her down. When you’re a strong, intelligent, confident woman, they don’t take you seriously. We will not be here today with that messy country of us if she was elected President. Too bad. Blame the MEDIAs. They are trying to force him on sane people. Give him the Red States. Peace out
11:34 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Rnsilverlake
A
Taking ownership and self accountability is a bitter pill a large demographic of this country refuses to take!
09:45 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Francy NOT Fancy
A
The Biden campaign should be using it.
02:52 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Courtney Kimmelman
A
Except me since I was one of those who heeded her warnings about the Transphobic Criminal Douche and voted for her in 2016.
03:39 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
I wish she said it sooner, more often, and more emphatically.
03:36 PM - Apr 17, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
She said it live on national television.

The issue isn't if she said it enough.
The issue is that corporate MSM was far more interested in a horse race than in the consequences of an utterly unfit narcissistic fascist getting in and screwing up the system.

Their E-suites got their tax breaks.
03:45 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Eddie Sangalang
A
America doesn't pay its debts though. America owes indigenous people their land back, Black people for their stolen labor, people in their colonies and territories for their stolen resources, etc. In that way, America is like Trump. He owes money all over the country.
03:36 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Kinzie Mat
A
HRC Agrees!!
Ericlo @Ericlo
Jane Elliott explains taking abortion rights away and the birth dearth.
https://youtu.be/XxYW-B-64...
Jane Elliott Explains Taking Abortion Rights Away Birth Dearth - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XxYW-B-64Fo

01:56 AM - Apr 17, 2024
03:17 PM - Apr 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}