David James
A
Watching all the GOP play acting in the Senate is amusing for anybody who isn’t American, however if I was an American I would be absolutely disgusted at what is happening in my government. What a total waste of taxpayers time and money, adults acting like children.
03:56 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Greytdog
A
In response to David James.
Unfortunately, I'd say most Americans aren't even aware of what's going on - most have never heard of Mayorkas because Americans don't pay attention to much of anything other than gossip
04:56 PM - Apr 17, 2024
David James
A
In response to Greytdog.
You are sleepwalking towards losing your democracy, I really cannot believe the senators and members of the house are elected people sometimes. Obviously more so on the GOP side, where some real idiots seem to have been elected.
05:07 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Greytdog
A
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you -the lack of knowledge about politic, history, social culture, ... is appalling. I'm still surprised that some folks can walk upright.
07:39 PM - Apr 17, 2024
David James
A
In response to Greytdog.
I simply don’t understand how Comer, Sinema, Jordan, Taylor-Green, Boebert, Gosar etc. got elected. I mean, you might expect one or two simpletons or bad apples to slip through in a huge country, but the sheer scale of it at the moment is staggering, and some of these people represent real danger.
07:55 PM - Apr 17, 2024
HereWe GoAgain
A
Agree!! But it’s true what someone said above most people don’t know what’s going on. I speak to my hairdresser, neighbor and most dont pay. They never heard of any of these senators. They live in a bubble.
08:03 PM - Apr 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}