JustAnotherGail
A
Hello lovelies!
Here’s some #MorningMusic to enjoy with your coffee.

Wake up 🥱 shower 🚿 brush teeth 🪥🦷 coffee ☕️ spout 🐳
Luca Fogale - Feel It (Official Video) - YouTube

Stream Feel It here: https://lucafogale.fanlink.to/feelitFrom the forthcoming album, Nothing is Lost, out September 18th, 2020 Pre-save on Spotify & Pre-add ...

05:20 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Karen Dykstra
A
Good morning, Gail, and thanks for another song from a new artist to me. I don't know your source but you always play great music. Hope your head is feeling better this morning. I woke up with a slight h/a but I think coffee is clearing it out.
In response to JustAnotherGail.
05:30 AM - Apr 18, 2024
JustAnotherGail
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
We may take a ride to World Market today and then a late lunch. What are you planning?
05:42 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Karen Dykstra
A
Bike ride with the hubby and then possibly Trader Joe’s. I read they have GF breaded shrimp and my DIL who is coming this weekend has gluten sensitivities. Trying to find things to serve tomorrow so we dont have to go out to eat right after they get here.
05:48 AM - Apr 18, 2024
JustAnotherGail
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
Good morning Karen! I started hearing new tunes at a local coffee shop, but haven't been there for a bit. Now, YT has started giving me recommendations. Headache's better, but still there. Just annoying. Allergies!

I hope yours is better soon.
05:40 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Karen Dykstra
A
I had a phone call yesterday with the friend who we’re going on the Viking Cruise with in June. We met her and her wife, mother, and sister two years ago on our first Viking cruise and had a great time. They invited us to take the Paris trip with their mom again. Their mom passed in February.🥹
05:45 AM - Apr 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}