Mama Ezekiel
A
#DailyPictureTheme #tense
Things were a little tense a few years ago when I was making this chocolate fudge cake with raspberry buttercream. I was so afraid that the layers were going to crack as I was stacking them, and it was so warm in my kitchen that the buttercream started to melt! 😅
07:43 PM - Apr 18, 2024
The Middle Sister
A
In response to Mama Ezekiel.
Your pictures are so fabulous because your baking is so over-the-top spectacular. I've gained a few pounds since I joined #DailyPictureTheme & regularly feast my eyes on your work. (Or might it be the stuff I eat to compensate for the fact I'm not actually feasting your work?) 😋
02:22 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to The Middle Sister.
Haha! 😄 Thank you so much! 🥰 If you lived closer, I'd have lots of treats to share with you! I love baking for others! ❤️
05:52 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
One very gorgeous cake. Raspberry and chocolate, are two of my favourites together.🥰
11:23 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
Thank you! 🥰 At the time, I'd never made this style of cake before and I was so nervous because there was no way to hide any mistakes, with it being such a simple cake! 😅
05:51 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Bev Turner
A
GIF ALT TEXT - Tina Fey, I think, stuffing her mouth with cake on SNL
07:57 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Bev Turner.
Hahahaha! 🤣 Thank you!🥰
07:58 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Milla Mélomane
A
You aced it! It looks beautiful and yummy.
07:44 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
In response to Milla Mélomane.
Thank you! 🥰 I was getting so stressed, and the more stressed I was getting, the warmer my hands were getting! 😅 The buttercream was melting inside the piping bag with the heat of my hands...it was so close to being a complete mess! 🤣
07:46 PM - Apr 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}