Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
It seems very stressful and expensive! I saw something a while ago about free things to do on dates, but it still seems more hassle than it's worth.
Dee Jay @DTJ483
I’ve been single for over 10 years and the more I think about dating again, the more I realize I’m genuinely happier being by myself. Dating just seems like too much stress nowadays.

Plus have you seen how much stuff costs now?! Who tf has dating money anyway? 🤷🏾‍♂️
09:37 PM - Apr 18, 2024
09:41 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Dee Jay
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
Exactly. I already have a hard time meeting new people and thinking about dating just has me like
09:44 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
Surprisingly enough, I wanted to start a dating service! I have successfully put a few couples together, and one even married. I'll have to write a thread about what I wanted to do at some point. It would have been great for someone who has difficulty meeting new people. 😊
In response to Dee Jay.
09:49 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Dee Jay
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
That’s amazing! I feel like a dating service probably would’ve helped me a lot. I’ve tried the online thing a few times but never really been successful with it. I just feel like dating in general takes a level of self confidence that I’ve just never really had. 🤷🏾‍♂️
09:57 PM - Apr 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}